[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO

[8WR] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO - Staff Member Tools and Stuff...

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only and removes the brand from ALL XenUtiles packages!

With the release of XF1.2 I've decided to comply with a long-requested change to how I do XenUtiles. In the past, I've included all of my admin tools into XenUtiles as a single...

Read more about this resource...

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Staff) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 CHANGELOG

• A new "VIP" members list has been added to the Notable Members page. You can select which user group to show in this list.
  • The Staff Members list now shows the parent forum in the content moderators section. This helps if some of your forums have identical names.
  • Added multiple account detection feature. This feature uses stealth cookies to automatically detect if a user is logging into multiple accounts using the same computer.
  • The end-of-life if this cookie can be set for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

looks good. Can you explain how does multiple account detection works ? What does Approve/disapprove do ?

Can you also show example of notice bbcodeand what iy looks like please.
It looks like a quote... but in red.
looks good. Can you explain how does multiple account detection works ? What does Approve/disapprove do ?
"Reject" pretty much does nothing. Its just a visual warning to other moderators to watch out.

"Approve" white lists the multiple account. If an account link is marked as approved, notices will no longer be generated about it when the linked account is detected.

It looks like a quote... but in red.

"Reject" pretty much does nothing. Its just a visual warning to other moderators to watch out.

"Approve" white lists the multiple account. If an account link is marked as approved, notices will no longer be generated about it when the linked account is detected.
Thanks
A user needs to login both id, after I install this plugin, for it to detect multiple ids ? Or does this plug in works with pre saved cookies ?

Love the addon so far couple of issues though...
When I enable the MAD permissions I get a server error. I'll pm you a pic of what it says.
And how can I, as the owner, be a mod and an admin without showing up twice on the staff page? I can delete myself as a mod but if i'm not a moderator I can't view reports and such.

It also made all of my stickies disappear.

Last edited:
Love the addon so far couple of issues though...
When I enable the MAD permissions I get a server error. I'll pm you a pic of what it says.
And how can I, as the owner, be a mod and an admin without showing up twice on the staff page? I can delete myself as a mod but if i'm not a moderator I can't view reports and such.

It also made all of my stickies disappear.
Fixed the server error in the recent update...

As for your stickies disappearing... thats not really possible as it doesn't edit anything. All it does is hook into the existing XF hook "thread_list_stickies" and append a row to it. It doesn't replace anything.

Fixed the server error in the recent update...

As for your stickies disappearing... thats not really possible as it doesn't edit anything. All it does is hook into the existing XF hook "thread_list_stickies" and append a row to it. It doesn't replace anything.
Yeah im not sure what the problem was but it fixed itself last night. I just unchecked the separator and checked it again and everything was fine.

Thanks for the quick support and update.

@Jaxel , once the account multiple is denied manually, if he registered again, he will automatically denied or should be denied manually again?

i cannot seem to see the MAD Log.....

where is it located?

92oHZF4.png

Whli6z6.png

Top Bottom