[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Any luck incorporating XenMedio into this? I believe we disussed a month ago about the possibility of users being able to submit their video/screenshot result to a match from the tournament.
I havent touched this addon since the last update. Please be patient. But this, and a complete change to the way media is handled is coming.

@ArcheXerxes

In the next version of XenTorneo, you will be able to link media (using XenForo's media sites) directly to individual matches... For example:

https://8wayrun.com/rankings/east-coast-throwdown-4-finals.51/event

If you click on the matches tab for that even, you will see matches now have a media icon next to them, with an overlay trigger to the linked media. This will work for any media you have in your BB-code Media Sites list. This includes the new XenMedio bb-code media site support which was added yesterday.

Last edited:
Hello!

Is there a way to get a seperate link to display Matches tab of a user, instead Results tab?

Last edited:
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1 CHANGELOG

Depending on the size of your rankings database, this update may take longer than usual. It is recommended you close your forum while running this upgrade.
  • This update changes the way links and media are handled in events. You no longer have to select what type of link you are adding to an event. If its a media link, the system will automatically determine that. Any media links will be parsed using XenForo's built-in media sites system.
  • Individual matches may now have media...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is it possible to insert partial results of the tournament? or when an event is created you have to insert all the results from first rounds to final?

In Update 1.1.8 notes it mentions "added support for Smash.GG importing; full support has been added for this service."

Does "full support" include importing the bracket image, similar to how Challonge events are imported?

BUG: Once a League's image has been set, you can't overwrite it with another image.

Changing a Sub League's image works fine, however.

@Jaxel , can I please get some support in here? In addition to the previous posts, I get this error attempting to import the following smash.gg bracket (https://smash.gg/tournament/york-st...rtua-fighter-5-final-showdown/brackets/110364):

Server Error
Unable to Connect to ssl://api.smash.gg:443. Error #0:

1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in EWRtorneo/Model/SmashGG.php at line 33
  3. EWRtorneo_Model_SmashGG->getEventParent() in EWRtorneo/ControllerPublic/Rankings/SmashGG.php at line 17
  4. EWRtorneo_ControllerPublic_Rankings_SmashGG->actionSmashGGSelect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hostvirt/public_html/index.php at line 13

@Jaxel , can I please get some support in here? In addition to the previous posts, I get this error attempting to import the following smash.gg bracket (https://smash.gg/tournament/york-st...rtua-fighter-5-final-showdown/brackets/110364):
I'm not having that issue. I am able to import it perfectly fine. Maybe be an issue because VFDC is not SSL.

BUG: Once a League's image has been set, you can't overwrite it with another image.

Changing a Sub League's image works fine, however.
I can replace the image of a league just fine. May be a caching issue with your browser though. Hold CTRL and refresh.

In Update 1.1.8 notes it mentions "added support for Smash.GG importing; full support has been added for this service."

Does "full support" include importing the bracket image, similar to how Challonge events are imported?
SmashGG doesnt have bracket images.

Maybe be an issue because VFDC is not SSL.
SSL is supported, but probably not at the version required by Smash.gg's API. Do you know what that is? If a minimum SSL version is a requirement to import from smash.gg, then perhaps it's worth mentioning this as a requirement in the resource overview?

May be a caching issue with your browser though
On the league edit page after uploading a new image, even though the page will reload, the preview won't refresh without being forced (Ctrl+Refresh). Surely this can be improved? For example, how avatar image uploads are handled.

SmashGG doesnt have bracket images.
Thanks for confirming.

Top Bottom