[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO

[8WR] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($200.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenTorneo (Rankings) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.7 CHANGELOG

• Changed event listeners from switch-case statements, to XenForo's event hint system. This should provide a marginal boost to performance with larger forums.
  • With this update, the number of players in an event is no longer counted automatically based on the number of entries in the event. This was problematic where an event only listed the top X players of the event, but had many more players beyond that. Now there is a static integer which gets defined when an event is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel, if you compare the results as reported in Challonge with the XenTorneo import:

Challonge results: http://challonge.com/YSB40VF/standings
XenTorneo results: http://virtuafighter.com/rankings/victory-road-iii-york-street-battles-march-16.116/event

You'll notice that the Challonge results (correctly) show up to 13th place, whereas the XenTorneo results end at 9th place.

According to the score dispersal (for a 'Monthly'), users at 13th place should have received 12.5% of 2100 (14 entrants x 150 p.e) = 262 points.

Is this a bug?

@Jaxel, if you compare the results as reported in Challonge with the XenTorneo import:

Challonge results: http://challonge.com/YSB40VF/standings
XenTorneo results: http://virtuafighter.com/rankings/victory-road-iii-york-street-battles-march-16.116/event

You'll notice that the Challonge results (correctly) show up to 13th place, whereas the XenTorneo results end at 9th place.

According to the score dispersal (for a 'Monthly'), users at 13th place should have received 12.5% of 2100 (14 entrants x 150 p.e) = 262 points.

Is this a bug?
Submitting that event on my own server turns up all 16 results properly...

On your results it only shows 12 results, and the event details themselves say 14... To me, it seems like when MadeManG74 submitted the event, he went back to delete the two BYEs in the entries and then accidentally deleted Cabjoy and Fith Alucard as well.

Seems more like user error, rather than a bug.

Thanks Jaxel, I'll pass on the message.

I fixed the issue by unfinalizing the bracket, manually adding the missing places, then finalized and rebuilt.

Version 1.1.8 CHANGELOG

This is a HUGE update. A lot of templates and phrases have changed.
  • Added support for importing individual matches from tournaments. As explained in the video below, this does not change any of the ranking calculations. Its there for posterity, and you can search for direct results between players.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
  • Added support for Smash.GG importing; full support has been added for this service. You can import...

Version 1.1.9 CHANGELOG

Speaking with people who are using the last update released a view days ago, there are a number of small updates and quality of life changes I have implemented to make the match importing system easier...
  • You can now DELETE individual matches from the event page.
Match imports are actually pretty anonymous. When you import matches from an event, all matches in the event are imported. This is very similar to result imports when you first submit an event, all...​

Hi @Jaxel

After upgrade, I'm getting this error when click button "Import Players (challonge)..."
Code:
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRtorneo/ControllerPublic/Rankings/Challonge.php at line 159
EWRtorneo_ControllerPublic_Rankings_Challonge->actionChallongeImportP() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I have not any idea about this.

Hi @Jaxel

After upgrade, I'm getting this error when click button "Import Players (challonge)..."
Code:
Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRtorneo/ControllerPublic/Rankings/Challonge.php at line 159
EWRtorneo_ControllerPublic_Rankings_Challonge->actionChallongeImportP() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I have not any idea about this.
What version of PHP do you have on your server?

Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

More updates to the match system and quality of life changes for super-large forums!
  • So if you are a normal community, the match system works great! However, if somehow your community is absurdly huge, such as having over a MILLION entries in the results table... then certain match listing pages will run extremely slow. Because of this, the backend for how match listings are retrieved has completely changed. Everything should be must faster now! Even searching for head-to-head...

When viewing a league's events or matches page, the input fields are obscured/overlapping the league's description.

torneo-events.webp

torneo-matches.webp

I could have sworn I posted this previously, but it would be great if these display issues could be rectified.

Any luck incorporating XenMedio into this? I believe we disussed a month ago about the possibility of users being able to submit their video/screenshot result to a match from the tournament.

Top Bottom