[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki)

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) 1.3.9a

No permission to download
Hi,

I want to modify the path and delete "Wiki" from it. Everytime I create a page the URL is http://domain.com/wiki/page_name and breadBoxTop shows
Home > Wiki >page_name

Any suggestion? I want use this add-on to display pages and not make a complete wikipedia so I want to hide that word from any path

I'm trying to give a certain user permission to edit html pages by setting
Can Administrate Wiki:
to yes

but it's not working. I then tried setting all permissions related to the wiki to "yes" as well but still no dice. How do I do this?

Huh, I'm also having problems editing html pages with my admin account. I can edit pages with html but when once I click into them, it only allows me to save it as data type "bbcode"...why?

Hi, sorry if this is a N00b error, but I have installed the addon, but can not find where it is on my site.

I have tried domain.com/wiki/ but nothing is there...

Any ideas where it should be?!

Really looking forward to starting with this.

Cheers

Hi, sorry if this is a N00b error, but I have installed the addon, but can not find where it is on my site.

I have tried domain.com/wiki/ but nothing is there...

Any ideas where it should be?!

Really looking forward to starting with this.

Cheers

1. Go into your ACP->Users->Group Permissions .. you must set permission for [8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki)

2. This addon is not officially supported. Recommend you get the PRO version that is supported.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xencarta-wiki-pro.1690/

Is there an option to rename the "wiki" in the pro one?

Basically I dont want to use this as a wiki, i just want the option to easily create custom PHP pages for my website.. can this be done or do you know of another addon?

Last edited:
Quick question. And excuse the bad English. How does it work with the templates? I can create, but how do I use then in the pages?

Hi,
We're using the Xencarta Add-on and we are using HTML for our main menu.

Whenever I add a URL link to the menu and the description of the link matches the name of an existing Xencarta page, my link gets automatically replaced with a link to the existing page. Which is not what I want it to do.

Does anyone out there know if and how I can turn that feature off? I only need it turned off for my Main Menu page.

Thanks in Advance

If i write a wiki article and post it, it ist automatically locked. Is there a way to change that?

Anyone know why Ordered list is always bullets?
Temp fix:
lWLlGh.png

Top Bottom