[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
Any idea why my date picker does not look like what you have in screenshots? Yours shows an ez popup calendar to set start and end date/time. Mine has no second calendar pop up.

calendarxen.webp

I have a problem. Perhaps someone can help me. After creating an event it shows up in the "upcoming event" but it does not show up in the calender, neither the weekly nor the monthly calender.

My users are asking if a countdown timer could be added to events. I've looked at a few jquery options, but don't really want to integrate something else that I'd have to manage. Is there a way to enable that functionality into this app and make it an option?

Is Jaxel no longer supporting this resource? I posted 4 days ago and I've seen Jaxel has been online but not responding to anyone's questions/issues in this thread. I was going to donate and purchase the unbranded version but my test setup isn't working right so might have to uninstall if I can't fix the issue

He doesn't give support for his free resources. And buying the branding free version of this add-on will not help your case in any way.

I had to uninstall and reinstall to get this to work again. It seems fine now. Wasn't there a spot to enter in the web address for an event?

James

Any idea why my date picker does not look like what you have in screenshots? Yours shows an ez popup calendar to set start and end date/time. Mine has no second calendar pop up.

View attachment 58089

calendarxen-jpg.58089

I understand the author does not support this but wondering if any of the Xenatendo users out there have their members confused about how to add a multi-day event? The old date/time picker in the author's screenshots show two calendar popups so you can enter a start date/time and an end date/time. This seems simple. I have the latest version which appears to only set the start date but then you have to put the time for the event. This is fine for single day events but what do you do if the event lasts 4 days, 5 days, 6 days? People have to figure out how many hours total to add up to all the days? Multi-day events seems difficult to enter. Does anyone else have this same use case and issue and if so what do you do to get your members to understand how to use this interface for multi-day events? Thanks

Any suggestions on how to fix the problem with the mobile version not being responsive?
I added this to EWRAtendo.css

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
  @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) {
      .eventcomment {width: 100% !important;}
      .eventdetails {margin-right: auto !important;}
    }
</xen:if>

You may not need the .eventcomment line - this may only affect some other changes I've made to display comments on the page rather than as a tooltip.

Top Bottom