[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
Hi all! Where topic starter?
I think what found a bug: if not ARCHIVE events and click to http://your-site/events/history, that ta-daam!

Code:
Template Errors: EWRatendo_EventsHistory
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/..../library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 32:
31:        ';
32: foreach ($events AS $event)
33: {

p.s. Yes, it would be nice to be able to disable LIVE STREAM options.
p.s.s And put a dot on the map by hand, instead of writing the city, street, house, and the like.
p.s.s.s But the plug-in cool!

Anyone knows how to achieve these things
1) Add half-hour to the time picker. I know there is an addon-for that I but I rather not use too many addon. I'm ok with changing one addon's code until it's fixed.
2) On the upcoming event sidebar block, how do we show the avatar of the event's author. What happens is that when the event is created without making a thread, the avatar used is default (male/female). Only the correct avatar is used when the event is made with a thread.

Dumb question but how can I approve a event someone tried listing? I have looked around and cant find the area....and yes I have permissions to moderate/approve as all options are checked Yes. thx

I've got approx 350 sub forums that I'd like to be listed in the 'Events Forums' lists, so users of each forum can create their own event threads.

Unfortunately when I have them all selected in the options menu I'm getting 745 queries on the 'Post New Event' page, is there any way to optimise this? It seems to add 2 queries per forum.

Bump, does anyone know how I can cache this process and reduce the number of queries please?

This is what I'm getting at the moment :eek:

queries.webp

I don't think you can change the default avatar if it's an event on it's own with no thread associated with it. If you decide to create an event thread then it will have the user's avatar.

When viewing an event, if you go to the bottom of the page you can use the XenForo 'Share this page' bar to tweet the page and therefore the event

I don't think you can change the default avatar if it's an event on it's own with no thread associated with it. If you decide to create an event thread then it will have the user's avatar.
Yes, that's true. I have been trying to get the author avatar to display regardless of it has a thread or not.
When you go to the Events menu tab, you will see the author avatar there even for events with no thread.

If you compare the template for the upcoming events menu tab and that of the block perhaps you can compare the loop statements that grab the events info and edit the block to use some of the same code as the main page?

I *think* that's the only way to do it at the moment, you can pick which forums you can create threads in by going to the atendo options in ACP -> Options -> XenAtendo. Be warned it does add 2 queries to the 'Create event' page per forum selected, hence my slight 750 odd query issue I need to get solved above :confused:

Top Bottom