[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
iCal and CSV export are static or dinamic?

With dinamic I mean: is it provided a link to a ics file to subscribe to it?
In this who subscribe will get events updated in their iCal client without having to re-download and re-import the file manually.

Last edited:
iCal and CSV export are stati corso dinamic?

With dinamic I mean: is it provided a link to a ics file to subscribe to it?
In this who subscribe will get events updated in their iCal client without having to re-download and re-import the file manually.
If you subscribe to the event ical/csv file, it will get updated as more occurrences get added.

Setting Birthday cut off to zero is supposed to prevent any birthdates from show or shows all birthdays??

I would like them all to show if possible.
Setting it to zero stops any birthdays from showing. If you want to show all birthdays, set the number to 999 or something.

Setting it to zero stops any birthdays from showing. If you want to show all birthdays, set the number to 999 or something.

I tried that nothing happened. Does it use a cron job to update?? I would rather just have to the option to show all birthdays like most calendar ad-dons I have used allowed... Can you please look into adding this option in future updates?

The other wishlist thing I really needed was I host a every first Tuesday of the month event would like to be able to set something like that to indefinite? I looked through how to set stuff didn't see a way to set it for a first Tuesday?

Sorry to be a bother just I know you host a thriving community and mines kind of dead want to automate mine as much as possible! ;)

I tried that nothing happened. Does it use a cron job to update?? I would rather just have to the option to show all birthdays like most calendar ad-dons I have used allowed... Can you please look into adding this option in future updates?
There is no reason for such an option... try setting it to 99.

Only if it is constrained by a setting to designate active users within the last xx months. I don't want 30k+ birthdays showing.

I asked as an option not for default as my community is extremely small compared to a lot here!

There is no reason for such an option... try setting it to 99.

As I said previously I found they were showing by week was wondering if I can set it to show by month as a customer that is something I would like to see...

Lookings like for some reason the phrase didnt get installed... so make it.
i am confused -- the phrase "atendo2_calendar" is absolutely there in my admin control panel (see below), but changing it does nothing to help the issue.

atendo2_calendar.webp

If you subscribe to the event ical/csv file, it will get updated as more occurrences get added.
Oh great! Is it available a ical file for every category or a single file for all the events?

p.s. I suggest static ical files (updated every n minutes in a crojobs) otherwise with many subscribers the system need to re-create it every time the ical client ask it.

I noticed a little bug, I was on the calendar page and my last seen was:

Kintaro was last seen: Viewing unknown page, A moment ago

Top Bottom