• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitemap cron has stopped working.. When I go to ACP / Cron Entries / XenUtiles Rebuild Sitemaps and in dropdown choose run I got a nice page totally in white. I got no sitemaps updateded nor any record in server error logs.

Last thing I have done was upgrade XenMedio to 1.2.5 - XenUtiles is 1.0.6 ..

And still have no answer to this post - Anyone?

Disable the media option for now, I moved the location of a few functions.

Thanks for clarify this ..
beer.gif
Tested - And Its working again..

The sitemap was working but now I get these errors when I run the cron job:

Server Error

fopen(/home/ukdivers/public_html/community/data/sitemaps/forums_1.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. fopen() in EWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.php at line 249
  3. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->saveFile() in EWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.php at line 57
  4. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildForums() in EWRutiles/Model/Sitemap.php at line 12
  5. EWRutiles_Model_Sitemap->buildIndex() in EWRutiles/CronEntry/Sitemap.php at line 7
  6. EWRutiles_CronEntry_Sitemap::build()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 353
  8. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ukdivers/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

My data directory and subdirectorys are set to 777

I checked my server error log in the ACP and noticed that ever since I installed XenUtilities I am getting a daily error when the cron job runs. Any ideas of the cause?

ErrorException: Undefined index: non - library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:30 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/EWRutiles/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(16): EWRutiles_Model_Unconfirmed->deleteUsers()
#2 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): EWRutiles_CronEntry_CleanUp::runDailyCleanUp(Array)
#3 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#5 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://www.terapvp.com/community/cron.php?1299126638"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
[1299126638] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I checked my server error log in the ACP and noticed that ever since I installed XenUtilities I am getting a daily error when the cron job runs. Any ideas of the cause?

ErrorException: Undefined index: non - library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:30 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/EWRutiles/Model/Unconfirmed.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/EWRutiles/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(16): EWRutiles_Model_Unconfirmed->deleteUsers()
#2 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): EWRutiles_CronEntry_CleanUp::runDailyCleanUp(Array)
#3 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#5 /home/terapvpc/public_html/community/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://www.terapvp.com/community/cron.php?1299126638"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
[1299126638] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Replace:
Code:
$unconfirmed = array('one' => array(), 'two' => array(), 'end' => array());
With:
Code:
$unconfirmed = array('one' => array(), 'two' => array(), 'end' => array(), 'non' => array());

Replace:
Code:
$unconfirmed = array('one' => array(), 'two' => array(), 'end' => array());
With:
Code:
$unconfirmed = array('one' => array(), 'two' => array(), 'end' => array(), 'non' => array());

That worked. No error past 2 days.

how do messages originate and get sent out concerning uncomfirmed users and limit set before account deletion?
no messages are being sent to users awaiting email confirmation.
pleace advise.
peace

As far as unconfirmed users, to the best of my knowledge they just get the original e-mail during registration. You, as the site admin, receive an e-mail informing you about those who do not confirm. Thing is....most of those who don't confirm have the e-mail sitting in their junk folder. Sending a follow up e-mail doesn't help so you have no way to reach them.

understand that is a possibility. no messages are getting sent out according to my report. I would like to be CC or BCC all of those registration emails in order to verify

We have ability to change FROM and SUBJ when we contact unconfirmed users... might help the SPAM folder issue... ???

understand that is a possibility. no messages are getting sent out according to my report. I would like to be CC or BCC all of those registration emails in order to verify

those emails are sent out as your choice based on your setup ACP > Options > User Registration. You choose to have email confirmations sent out. A copy of all your sent emails should be available on your servers Sent box.

As per report, messages are not being sent out to users awaiting unconfirmed email..

Registations emails are going out just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom