• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.1.1 CHANGELOG
  • Fixed url encoding for when submitting entries to StopForumSpam.
  • Added an exception catch for when submitting entries to StopForumSpam.

I can't run the site map cronjob no matter how much I increase allowed memory size.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 91 bytes)

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.1.1 CHANGELOG
  • Fixed url encoding for when submitting entries to StopForumSpam.
  • Added an exception catch for when submitting entries to StopForumSpam.
Jaxel,
A suggestion
Maybe you can utilize the front page of your mod Utilities as a notepad for Admin. Right now, it's a waste of space which does not serve any purpose. It just says "This is sample text"
Something like this http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-admincp-notepad.11237/

I think it's the most logical use of this page.

tried instlaling this on my site and got:

Server Error

call_user_func(EWRutiles_Install::installCode) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in *********/admin.php at line 13

here's the full error log from XF

ErrorException: call_user_func(EWRporta_Install::installCode) [<a href='function.call-user-func'>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback - library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php:214
Generated By: Suicidebomber, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, false, Array) #1 **********/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false) #2 **********/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml('/home/godsfroze...') #3 *********/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(180): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()
#4 *********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 *********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#6 *********/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State​

array(3) { ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.godsfrozenchosen.com/forums/admin.php?add-ons/install" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["server_file"] => string(95) "**********/forums/XenPorta (Portal)/library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1300632182,a50abbfb414b281ed68d6d5c8e3e247ecbe2b01f" }

here's the full error log from XF

ErrorException: call_user_func(EWRporta_Install::installCode) [<a href='function.call-user-func'>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback - library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php:214
Generated By: Suicidebomber, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, false, Array) #1 **********/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): call_user_func(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false) #2 **********/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml('/home/godsfroze...') #3 *********/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(180): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile()
#4 *********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 *********/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#6 *********/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(64) "http://www.godsfrozenchosen.com/forums/admin.php?add-ons/install" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["server_file"] => string(95) "**********/forums/XenPorta (Portal)/library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1300632182,a50abbfb414b281ed68d6d5c8e3e247ecbe2b01f" }
You have to upload the files before you install.

are there certain folder names it is looking for? I've tried leaving them named as they extract and reducing them to just the name of the addon...no effect..the error persists.

i've reuploaded twice with filezilla using sftp..no failures. the folder is at first named [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) v1.1.1 which genreates the first error. if i rename the folder to just XenUtiles I get this:

Server Error

call_user_func(EWRutiles_Install::installCode) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in *************/forums/admin.php at line 13

that is exactly the same error I received with another add-on today. The issue was that 3 files failed during the ftp, and I didn't realize it. A final suggestion I would offer, re-download the zip and ensure you have all the files. If that doesn't work then we'll have to wait for Jaxel.

Code:
**********/forums/XenPorta (Portal)/library/EWRporta/addon-EWRporta.xml

You uploaded the files to the wrong directory.

i redownloaded the files tested reextracted and re uploaded to the same result. I am considering it's my installation of XF as well and have started a support ticket.

i redownloaded the files tested reextracted and re uploaded to the same result. I am considering it's my installation of XF as well and have started a support ticket.

I have XenUtiles installed and working fine, as do many others. This is not an issue with XenForo. You opened a ticket with XF because you are having trouble getting an add-on to work? An "add-on" is exactly that, an added on piece of software which the original publisher did not create nor support. Because the XF staff want your site to succeed they offer assistance on these forums, but you would never open a support ticket for anything to do with an add-on. The best analogy I can come up with is...if you buy a car from Honda, you install a stereo, there is a problem with the stereo installation, it's not Honda's fault.

Let's just focus on your issue. I have my root folder the same as this XF site "community". Assuming you do as well, follow these instructions. When you unzip the XenUtiles file it contains one "upload" folder. You need to establish an FTP connection to your web server. Then drag the "library" folder from your desktop and drop it into the "community" folder. The library folder you dropped will merge into the library folder within the community directory on your web server. This process is identical for every XF add-on I have worked with.

The reason your installation is failing is it's dependent on certain files being in a specific location. The files are not there, so the install fails.

Jaxel, I just submitted my first SiteMap to Google. All went well but I had two questions.

- I didn't see a site map generated for Events. Is that intentional?
- I am using LN Blog add-on. What can I do to adjust the XenUtiles so a sitemap is generated for the blogs?

(...)
- I am using LN Blog add-on. What can I do to adjust the XenUtiles so a sitemap is generated for the blogs?

Assuming that Jaxel is working on XenDiario - a competitor to LN Blogs as I understand... probabbly he won't ever support it... It's probabbly easier to ask LN-Blog-author for XenUtiles support...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom