• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally uploaded XenPorta onto my site. How do I customize the home page w/ articles and such? Thanks
Set the permissions to access xenportal accordingly in your adminCP. Then once you have access go to your portal and click on 'Administrate Modules' then add and setup your portal through there

How would I go about making the news module display the images as they are in the posts? It's all rather bland without images.

Also a link to a slider would be amazing for XenPorta.

Loving your work

Set the permissions to access xenportal accordingly in your adminCP. Then once you have access go to your portal and click on 'Administrate Modules' then add and setup your portal through there

I'm sorry but I don't see a permissions setting on my ACP. All I have are options for "Set as Index Controller" "Standardize Index Sidebar" "Standardize Forum Sidebar" "Enable Custom Article View" "Show Navigation Tab?" and "Break Out of Content Container"

I'm sorry but I don't see a permissions setting on my ACP. All I have are options for "Set as Index Controller" "Standardize Index Sidebar" "Standardize Forum Sidebar" "Enable Custom Article View" "Show Navigation Tab?" and "Break Out of Content Container"

You have to give the administrator group permission, in user group permissions. @
Code:
admin.php?user-groups/administrative.3/edit

unless of course you are in a different group.

I have got a new problem -.- I said that i have included "ATTACH" - i works! But now it does not works anymore... I dont know why, becaue i did nothing

When i refresh this news - i can not see the attachment

Has anyone run into this display issue using Internet Explorer? I don't have this on a public server yet so a screen shot is the best I can do, sorry. This is the Recent News block, pulled from a forum. It only does it on the first post, the rest look fine. And if I delete the first post, the next post becomes the first and displays like this. Making a new post puts it at the top and does the same thing.ScreenHunter_04 Oct. 08 16.45.webp
It displays fine in Firefox and Chrome, but IE8 wants to complicate my life. Any clues? (I haven't used IE in years)

Edit to add: OK, the above is on a Lightspeed server, I just looked at it on an Apache server and the display error is less but still there.ScreenHunter_06 Oct. 08 17.03.webp

Hi, I am trying to replace the "recentnews" module on my homepage with some picture slider like http://8wayrun.com/ has it. I got his portal template so how do I go around and replace the top tab where the lates topic is shown for picture slider as shown on 8wayrun forum?
Please note I am not the original owner and I dont know much about coding and nothing about xenforo. Thank you

I have merged your thread with the add-on thread.

Support for add-ons should be posted in the respective thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom