• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having the same styling issues ddmmh.
The style issues are because the sidebar modules and the main content modules inherently have different styles that can't be adapted easily with a switch. If you want to move a module to a column I didn't original design it to be in, you'll have to make minor changes to the template for that specific module...

The style issues are because the sidebar modules and the main content modules inherently have different styles that can't be adapted easily with a switch. If you want to move a module to a column I didn't original design it to be in, you'll have to make minor changes to the template for that specific module...

Hi Jaxel,

Is this relatively easy to do? I have pretty basic knowledge in this kind of stuff..

Install and imported five modules. Not thing shown in the portal.
For upgrade, uninstalled old version, deleted the files, upload and install, not thing showes in the portal.

For afresh install, it works.

Install and imported five modules. Not thing shown in the portal.
For upgrade, uninstalled old version, deleted the files, upload and install, not thing showes in the portal.

For afresh install, it works.

So did you get it working?

I noticed enabling wikimod gives errors without the wiki installed(obviously)

And if you are still having errors uninstall from the admin control panel. Then FTP to your server and remove folder /library/EWRporta/

Install again and it should work fine!

I said very specifically in big red text in multiple spaces for people to uninstall and DELETE all previous versions.

I said very specifically in big red text in multiple spaces for people to uninstall and DELETE all previous versions.
I had seen the text, uninstalled and deleted the said folder. The portal itself works, but the addons can not show up nomatter how I configure them.

I had seen the text, uninstalled and deleted the said folder. The portal itself works, but the addons can not show up nomatter how I configure them.
Did you move the modules to viewable locations? Or are they all marked as "Disabled"?

I have two problems with upgrade to 1.0.4 version:

1) Now I have two "Home" tabs:

problem1g.jpg

2)Import modules problem

This is my modules portal (look at http adress)

problem2l.jpg

When I try to import a module (from XML folder) I have a 500 server error. Look at http address now, is diferent and I think it don't exist.

problem3d.jpg

Please, can you help me?

Thanks!!! ;)

I have two problems with upgrade to 1.0.4 version:

1) Now I have two "Home" tabs:

2)Import modules problem

This is my modules portal (look at http adress)

When I try to import a module (from XML folder) I have a 500 server error. Look at http address now, is diferent and I think it don't exist.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks!!! ;)

For your double tab issue. Beta 4 of XF should be fixing this issue so it might be better to wait for that...

As for your 500 internal server error... not sure. Could be some permission errors? Someone else will have to help with that..

No... its an error on my part... and its in ALL of my mods... I have just finished fixing it... will upload new versions soon. It happens when forums aren't using Friendly URLs.

No... its an error on my part... and its in ALL of my mods... I have just finished fixing it... will upload new versions soon. It happens when forums aren't using Friendly URLs.

thanks ddmh.
thanks Jaxel, what is an error on your part? double tab error or 500 internal server error?

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.0.5 CHANGELOG

• This a small maintenance release that fixes a link generation issue for people who DONT use friendly URLs.
  • The listeners have been renamed, be sure to DELETE this folder before you upgrade!
  • You should reinstall the following modules if you use them: FACEBOOK, RECENT MEDIA, MEDIA CLOUD.
  • Other small minor inconsequential bugs have been fixed.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.0.5 CHANGELOG

• This a small maintenance release that fixes a link generation issue for people who DONT use friendly URLs.
  • The listeners have been renamed, be sure to DELETE this folder before you upgrade!
  • You should reinstall the following modules if you use them: FACEBOOK, RECENT MEDIA, MEDIA CLOUD.
  • Other small minor inconsequential bugs have been fixed.

Thanks Jaxel!!!! 500 internal server solved!!!!!!!!! :)

Did you move the modules to viewable locations? Or are they all marked as "Disabled"?
Uninstall 1.04 and deletec the EWRporta folder, upload v1.05 and installed, still not work.
It's strange I have another site freshly install v.1.04, it works. Upgrade to v.1.05, still works.

community_portal_modules.webp community_portal.webp

This is image of the installation on another site. The recent news seems truncated the last charcter. The datetime split in two rows is firefox specific problem. It looks good at Maxthon 3.
citytalk_hk_community_portal.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom