Ah it still needs an ID? I assumed that was only for threads/nodes.
Edit: it then places the "id" block in the middle, is that what you mean by saying that position then can't be used by a block?
Edit2: If i'm using the redirect so my portal is at my root and my forum is /index.php?forum/ how do I access the additional layouts?
Update to XenPorta 1.5.1Yep, that's what I thoughtbut it doesn't seem to be working.
I created a layout and gave it the ID "test" and removed all but one of the blocks from it.
I then navigate to /index.php?portal/test/ but it just sends me back to my main portal index page rather than the layout I created.
If you can code basic HTML then yes, http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-module-add-ons.7611/page-32#post-289527Does anyone know if an additional 'box' can be created into the sidebar using the portal for personalized messages? In other words, In Wordpress we can drag a 'text widget' with any html code to the sidebar. Can this be done with this portal too?
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.EWRporta_blocks' doesn't exist
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
- XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 7
- EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getAllBlocks() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 161
- EWRporta_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 156
- call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
- XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
- XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/gamesmaniak/admin.php at line 13
Hi, i have a little problem with XenPorta.
I have tried upgrade to 1.5.1 but i have upload files before uninstalling the previous version :s
When i try to uninstalling XenPorta 1.5.0 i have this error (with the 1.5.0 files, i have upload the previous version) :