• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah it still needs an ID? I assumed that was only for threads/nodes.

Edit: it then places the "id" block in the middle, is that what you mean by saying that position then can't be used by a block?

Edit2: If i'm using the redirect so my portal is at my root and my forum is /index.php?forum/ how do I access the additional layouts?

Ah it still needs an ID? I assumed that was only for threads/nodes.

Edit: it then places the "id" block in the middle, is that what you mean by saying that position then can't be used by a block?

Edit2: If i'm using the redirect so my portal is at my root and my forum is /index.php?forum/ how do I access the additional layouts?

When you create them export them as xml files, then click on "Layouts" and import it. Then you can customise it (I think) :)

Renada

Thanks to Jaxel's help (I had to just input an ID), I've been able to create a custom one fine.

What I can't get to work is:

"Additional layouts can then be accessed directly from /portal/{layout}/index."

I assume that's because I have "Set as Index Controller" turned on, which changes the structure to /index.php?forum/ for example.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.5.1 CHANGELOG
  • Added support for XenForo 1.1 functions such as ignore/warn on article pages.
  • Threads can now be viewed with their default format by appending ?format=default to the URL.
  • Fixed a bug where blocks would appear twice on article pages (they will now appear above the page-nav).
  • Removed portal canonicalization (caused issues for people who didn't use the index controller option).
  • EWRporta_ViewPublic_ArticleView class has become redundant and can be deleted.

Yep, that's what I thoughtbut it doesn't seem to be working.

I created a layout and gave it the ID "test" and removed all but one of the blocks from it.

I then navigate to /index.php?portal/test/ but it just sends me back to my main portal index page rather than the layout I created.
Update to XenPorta 1.5.1
  • Removed portal canonicalization (caused issues for people who didn't use the index controller option).

In the middle of uploading now, will let you know if it fixes it. Thanks :-)

Not sure if you saw my other question earlier but is there any way to make the contents of a specific post appear in a block?

It gave me this error when I tried to uninstall. Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/me/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta/Install.php on line 161

Hi Jaxel,

Reported this for 1.50. Same issue in 1.51, any ideas? This is what happens when I try to activate article view...

article.webp

Does anyone know if an additional 'box' can be created into the sidebar using the portal for personalized messages? In other words, In Wordpress we can drag a 'text widget' with any html code to the sidebar. Can this be done with this portal too?

Hi, i have a little problem with XenPorta.

I have tried upgrade to 1.5.1 but i have upload files before uninstalling the previous version :s

When i try to uninstalling XenPorta 1.5.0 i have this error (with the 1.5.0 files, i have upload the previous version) :

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.EWRporta_blocks' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 7
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getAllBlocks() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 161
  7. EWRporta_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 156
  8. EWRporta_Install::uninstallCode()
  9. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/gamesmaniak/admin.php at line 13

Hi, i have a little problem with XenPorta.

I have tried upgrade to 1.5.1 but i have upload files before uninstalling the previous version :s

When i try to uninstalling XenPorta 1.5.0 i have this error (with the 1.5.0 files, i have upload the previous version) :

For upgrading 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 you wouldn't need to uninstall 1.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom