• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this problem, please see it and help me Jaxel.
This is the photos in a Category

Untitled.webp

And this "Hinh 2007" is child category of "Hinh anh" category

Untitled.webp
But when I click the "Hinh anh" category, nothing shown here

Untitled.webp

Please see if it an error of XenMedio and help me, thank you Jaxel :).

The Hinh anh category clearly shows a "0" next to it indicating it has no content. You have added all the content to the sub-categories by year.

I think when I add content to child category, then the parents category must have it too. I think it must be that, can't up thousands content to both child category and prents category like that :mad:

P/S: The parents category have been made before, not after the children category.

But can't you help me update the Medio for allow me can choose if I can count the content in child category as content in parents category too? I want to have that function :(

Gultog, I would suggest simply eliminate the main category. It serves no real function. You are not adding files to it.

You are otherwise asking for a custom code modification that no one else would benefit from but you. For that kind of request you want to hire a developer. If the change benefited a lot of other users, then it would otherwise be great.

I'm trying to upload some thumbnails for self hosted M4a audio files but it doesn't seem to replace the default speaker. Do the replacement images need to be a specific size, dimensions or format? Cheers.

I'm trying to upload some thumbnails for self hosted M4a audio files but it doesn't seem to replace the default speaker. Do the replacement images need to be a specific size, dimensions or format? Cheers.
after uploading... just refresh... chances are the old thumbnail is saved in your cache.

When I used the auto thread forum function, it has auto post a topic for me. But after cliked at that topic, the error message show, see below
Error.webp
Anyone know why, please help me :)

Is it possible to include a feature when a thread is created. The thread shouldn't include any information that could direct you to the media centre. This way i can't lose anything if I uninstall this mod.

question: when a video is liked does the user get like for the posted thread too?

Is it possible to include a feature when a thread is created. The thread shouldn't include any information that could direct you to the media centre. This way i can't lose anything if I uninstall this mod.

question: when a video is liked does the user get like for the posted thread too?
But if you un-install the mod arent the threads useless anyway??? Just delete the threads

But if you un-install the mod arent the threads useless anyway??? Just delete the threads
currently is true, but lets say the thread has the youtube player embed and the description pulled over
than you have a normal thread :)

thats what i am looking for

I looked through alot of the pages, but didn't see any word about this.

Installed the mod, had everything running. I understand this is a video gallery (more or less), but no capability of using it as a photo gallery? Not even with the expansions?

Not trying to nit-pick your mod by any means (I am using just about all of your mods), but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss this feature somewhere before I uninstalled the mod. Thank you for your time and any answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom