• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to change the name of the tab to "videos" instead of "media". is there a good way to go about this?

also, when paying for extra supported video sites, do we have to pay *just* 5 dollars for each one, or 20 dollars for premium, then 5 dollars per extra video site?

I dont use Facebook much... so you cant reach me there...

You have never tried to contact me by XenForo PRIVATE MESSAGES, or on 8wayrun the same way.
Ok sorry, i forgot that XenForo has private message system, thanks for remind, i will send you now :)

id like to change the name of the tab to "videos" instead of "media". is there a good way to go about this?

also, when paying for extra supported video sites, do we have to pay *just* 5 dollars for each one, or 20 dollars for premium, then 5 dollars per extra video site?

Open up library\EWRmedio\Listener\NavTabs.php and amend this line:

'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('Insert your pref here'),

If you are happy to still have your links named media this is a quick fix ;)

Open up library\EWRmedio\Listener\NavTabs.php and amend this line:

'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('Insert your pref here'),

If you are happy to still have your links named media this is a quick fix ;)
I think that is the long way??

I just changed it in phrases in my ACP. 2 seconds and the tab is changed ;)

I have bough the Vimeo extension, but the Vimeo player is flash, how to change it into HTML5? If it is flash, our member can't click to see video at any minute they like, they must see all video from the beginning. Help me, thanks :)

I met this problem, anyone please help me, yesterday I still can Retrieve Media mnormally, but today it has this error :( (Vimeo & Picasaweb has this error too)

Untitled.webp

No, my site has Vimeo and PicasaWeb extension. And I can't use any of these service :(
P/S: Please see my problem above too, about the HTML5 of Vimeo instead flash.

That error means your server isn't maintaining a connection to the API its trying to connect to. Its a problem with your server... get off shared hosting?

Yes, my host supporter said that they has stop connect to foreign IP because the ddos attack. I think it will end after they open it again. And about the Vimeo, how to change it into the HTML5 player? In flash, my member can't click anywhere to see, they must see video from the begginning :(

Yes, my host supporter said that they has stop connect to foreign IP because the ddos attack. I think it will end after they open it again. And about the Vimeo, how to change it into the HTML5 player? In flash, my member can't click anywhere to see, they must see video from the begginning :(
I dont think Vimeo has an HTML5 embed player... their iframe based embed code is flash, not HTML5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom