• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have Category Page Organized Like this :p it would be much better to have them organized in this way for media too :p
Could this page be auto-generated ? How ? Otherwise it is a custom page.
(1) All videos Page - ordered by main category ?
XenMedio would benefit from a list of "ALL" videos (like Page List in the Wiki) - maybe the list could be broken down into categories ?
Would this work ?

Could this page be auto-generated ? How ? Otherwise it is a custom page.

Would this work ?

Well i haven't looked much deeper about this add-on Just installed it earlier today ...Media in Drop Down Menu shows Categories option which takes to seperate page for categories only so there should be ways to work around and make it more organized . Hope Jaxel can look over it and let us know :P

I am having issues again, this time worse. I was getting the error whern I clicked the Media section,
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of memory (Needed 2093280 bytes)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 292
   2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 468
   3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 706
   4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Keywords.php at line 68
   5. EWRmedio_Model_Keywords->getKeywordCloud() in EWRmedio/Model/Parser.php at line 11
   6. EWRmedio_Model_Parser->parseSidebar() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 172
   7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionCategories() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
   8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
   9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/index.php at line 15

and when I went to the portal page it said database error, then shortly after that there was a blank page and now thats all I can get?? flytyingbug.com

I just got a reply back from my host about this issue and this is what was said,

In order to troubleshoot this issue I have enabled the error_logs on your server. Below is a copy of the error message that is logged when trying to access flytyingbug.com. It seems one of your php files is attempting to modify a php limit. However, it is trying to increase the limit beyond the allowed memory limit. You will need to review your code/application in order to resolve this issue.

[Tue Dec 07 03:07:58 2010] [error] [client 72.10.xx.xx] ALERT - script tried to increase memory_limit to 134217728 bytes which is above the allowed value (attacker '72.10.xx.xx', file '/nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php', line 157)
[Tue Dec 07 03:07:58 2010] [error] [client 72.10.xx.xx] ALERT - script tried to increase memory_limit to 134217728 bytes which is above the allowed value (attacker '72.10.xx.xx', file '/nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php', line 157)
[Tue Dec 07 03:07:59 2010] [error] [client 72.10.xx.xx] ALERT - script tried to increase memory_limit to 134217728 bytes which is above the allowed value (attacker '72.10.xx.xx', file '/nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/XenForo/Application.php', line 157)

Ive disabled the mods but the blank screen doesnt go away? any ideas how i could get my site working again??

I think this is more of an issue with your server than this mod, or any mod in particular...

XenForo has the following code in it's Application Loader:
Code:
@ini_set('memory_limit', 128 * 1024 * 1024);

If your server can't handle this line of code... then you can't really handle XenForo...

Thanks for the suggestions. This has been resolved with the help from host by adding htaccess entry. Working great.
Sagar, would you please help me with this error? I got same error as yours:
Invalid image type given. Expects IMAGETYPE_XXX constant.

I think this is more of an issue with your server than this mod, or any mod in particular...

XenForo has the following code in it's Application Loader:
Code:
@ini_set('memory_limit', 128 * 1024 * 1024);

If your server can't handle this line of code... then you can't really handle XenForo...

Hmm, i think its related to the portal, cause I have never had any issues with xenforo beforeI installed the portal. So instead of just disabling it I uninstalled it and what you know it works again, hmmm. Maybe a mod could move these post to the portal addon, as thats where the problem lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom