• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Development forum, default beta3 install followed immediately by the current xenmedio version downloaded and installed, still get the same error with playlists:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: FUNCTION dbname_dev.FIELD does not exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 467
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 706
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Playlists.php at line 79
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Playlists->getMediaByPlaylist() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 533
  7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionPlaylistView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/public_html/dev/index.php at line 15

If you want the login for it, tell me and I will PC the details to you.

Development forum, default beta3 install followed immediately by the current xenmedio version downloaded and installed, still get the same error with playlists:

If you want the login for it, tell me and I will PC the details to you.
Please update your MySQL, I am using "ORDER BY FIELD" and it looks like that function doesn't exist in your version of MySQL

Ok... which version do I need as a minimum, being that I am currently running: 5.0.91-community?

I would have thought mods would need to fit the same minimum requirements of xenforo itself, otherwise people are going to have to upgrade server software for mods.

From reading, order by field was implemented in mysql 4.x

It looks like that's the case. I suppose if anyone encounters it they can open EWRmedio/Model/Playlists.php and replace "FIELD (" with "FIELD(" until the package is fixed.

Yep, that nailed the error. There are two locations in the playlists.php file that need to have the space removed, and that fixed the problem.

Some more ideas, in no particular order.

(1) All videos Page - ordered by main category ?
XenMedio would benefit from a list of "ALL" videos (like Page List in the Wiki) - maybe the list could be broken down into categories ?

(2)Most recent videos Page
XenMedio's Home Page has the most recent videos. But another link to a list of videos from Most recent backwards could be quite useful - if Likes were possible on comments, then the most liked comments could be displayed beside the video. Top 2 comments ? I guess the list could be paginated at 10 videos per page ?
The look of the Playlist would very much work here.
latest.xenmedio.webp
(3) Custom Pages ?
The Playlists are a version of Custom Pages.
Tags are a version of Custom Pages.
Actually that might just do fine.
I think the best place for a Custom Page is in XenCarta :)

(4) Is the MegaMan video corrupt ? It threw me an error.
http://xen1.8wayrun.com/media/mega-man-2.16/

(5) Most Liked Videos

(6) Most Viewed Videos

(7) A Page with all the Tags
- Currently the only way to see the Tags are in the Character Cloud. I wanted to find the Megaman video and after 30 seconds I gave up. Tags need their Page.

(8) Character Cloud
The character cloud is mostly eye candy. I see when I submitted a video it added these tags automatically from YouTube (parry gripp, baby, monkey, pig, waffles, hamster, cat, flushing, nom)(I know I could have edited them out). The cloud only works when you have say 10, at most 20 tags. My single user submission added 9. Ouch.
- Character Cloud entries - are made by the admin only (and not tied to Tags from submitted media).
- keep the number of items in the cloud under control is important.

(9) SideBar Block
- a block which can list of the Tags they want
and other stuff Most Recent, Most View, any Playlist, etc.
This is a hand picked admin list.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.0.4 CHANGELOG

• This a small maintenance release that fixes a link generation issue for people who DONT use friendly URLs.
  • The listeners have been renamed, be sure to DELETE this folder before you upgrade!
  • The ajax calls for the comment form have been refined, they should be faster now...
  • The BBcode has been refined to NOT be flash based. Now its an OverlayTrigger which links to the library.
  • Other small minor inconsequential bugs have been fixed.

I like what is to come Jason... very interesting. Really looking forward to getting recent comments and such into the side box, as well as each video having its own XF like feature that carries on from the inbuilt like system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBN0OXukO4

Causes a thumnail error:

Undefined index: media$thumbnail
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(65) : eval()'d code at line 1
  2. eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 65
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 313
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*******/c/index.php at line 15

This modification is FREE! However, with the free version, you only get the ability to submit YOUTUBE videos into your media library. I put a lot of work into this software, so I need some way to recoup costs. So, I've decided that while YouTube is free, additional services will be a`la cart. Each additional service is $5. You can start the purchase process by sending me a private message here on XenForo

REQUIRED EXPANSION:
  • Premium Edition Expansion: $20
If you want to install additional services, you must first purchase this premium edition expansion model. Without this model, you will be unable to import new service XML files.
  • With the premium edition expansion, you get LOCAL video hosting for FREE.
Local video hosting supports the following formats: FLV, F4V, M4V and MP4 through HTML5/Flash fallback. It also supports WMV though Silverlight. In order to host a video locally, you must upload the video file into your "data/media/" directory, and then simply use "local:filename.ext" as the submission URL.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES: ($5 each)
  • Blip: MRSS
  • CollegeHumor: HTML (no duration)
  • DailyMotion: MRSS
  • FunnyOrDie: HTML (no duration, no autoplay)
  • GameTrailers: HTML (no duration, no autoplay)
  • Google: HTML (no keywords)
  • Hulu: HTML (no duration, no autoplay)
  • Justin: HTML (no duration, no autoplay)
  • MegaVideo: MRSS (no autoplay)
  • MetaCafe: MRSS
  • NicoVideo: MRSS (no autoplay)
  • Own3D: HTML (no autoplay)
  • uStream: JSON
  • Veoh: MRSS
  • VideoJug: HTML
  • Vimeo: MRSS
  • YouTube: JSON
I am adding more services as I go; however it takes time. If there is a specific service you are looking for, let me know so that I can put it at the top of my list. I will always try to find a JSON or MRSS solution before I fall back to HTML. However, not all services offer JSON or MRSS, so sometimes you have to take what you can get. Not all services offer the same type of information retrieval either; for instance, most services don't have duration handling.

How does one pay to get this extra stuff? I have downloaded this addon an it works good but I want more. Cant find any where to purchase the extras?

I am getting following error. Would appreciate help

Code:
XenForo_Image_Gd::createFromFileDirect()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Image/Abstract.php at line 168
XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile() in EWRmedio/Model/Thumbs.php at line 10
EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs->buildThumb() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 154
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 970
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->inputMediaUpdate() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 321
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/users/foo/domain.com/forums/index.php at line 15

Does this link in with the XF spam prevention system to remove comment spam from media if a spammer goes nuts on a site? If they spam posts, threads, profiles, etc... it is all removed. What about media comments posted onto a video?

I (with Admin rights) am just trying to submit media and get this error for ANY media from youtube. But if include it in forums by any members also, it works perfectly. so don't think its related to Spam

Does this link in with the XF spam prevention system to remove comment spam from media if a spammer goes nuts on a site? If they spam posts, threads, profiles, etc... it is all removed. What about media comments posted onto a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom