• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jaxel,

Could this have something to do with it? if so how do i remove the top 2 streams please?

streams.webp

**UPDATE** Re-installing XenAtendo seems to have fixed this...

Installed and working great!! Nice work Jaxel, saves me making one and I don't think it would of had it working as good as that in all honesty.

[8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC) v1.0.6 CHANGELOG
  • Added support for vbIRC.com's "chatroom userlist" feature through phpDenora.
Attached is a new block file for XenPorta if you want to use the "Members in Chatroom" block

Attachments

[8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC) v1.0.6 CHANGELOG
  • Added support for vbIRC.com's "chatroom userlist" feature through phpDenora.
Attached is a new block file for XenPorta if you want to use the "Members in Chatroom" block

Works now, thanks

where do we access vbIRC and phpDenora... LightIRC is just not happening for me... flash certificate issue is preventing any activity. Mibbit works all day for me, every time without delay. any chance of a chatusers module that works with Mibbit for the portal?

where do we access vbIRC and phpDenora... LightIRC is just not happening for me... flash certificate issue is preventing any activity. Mibbit works all day for me, every time without delay. any chance of a chatusers module that works with Mibbit for the portal?
Huh? The chatusers module has nothing to do with lightirc/mibbit.

ok.. earlier in development of XenHabla I recall that chatuser module had ability to utilze features of LightIRC... that is where I got that notion. Chatuser mod is not working for me

ok.. earlier in development of XenHabla I recall that chatuser module had ability to utilze features of LightIRC... that is where I got that notion. Chatuser mod is not working for me
chatusers works with either of these two servers: irc.geekshed.net or irc.vbirc.com

Can someone help me with the live stream setup. I want My feed to be on the top of the chatbox like I see some sites. I have no button at all and Im not sure how to set it up
http://livestre.am/Ed07 seems to be my live feed link, I hope this helps. Where do I put my feeds link so its on top of the chatroom?

Can someone help me with the live stream setup. I want My feed to be on the top of the chatbox like I see some sites. I have no button at all and Im not sure how to set it up
http://livestre.am/Ed07 seems to be my live feed link, I hope this helps. Where do I put my feeds link so its on top of the chatroom?
You need XenAtendo...
Chatusers module not working for XenPorta .. please advise
It works fine... your settings are wrong.

When using the mbbit chat, users are not asked to choose a nickname when entering the room, so the room is full of guest nicknames, and most people don't know how to change their nicknames in IRC. No problem with registered users though as they automatically use their username in forum.

Of course everybody gets a username. How can they be in the channel without a username? :D

But they can't choose their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom