• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Lite Wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice wiki here:
pb_logo.png

http://potomacboaters.com/wiki/index/

Suggestion: Wiki Home with Columns
Benefits: the entire wiki list on one screen. Less blank white space.

Attachments

• potomac.boaters.wiki.suggestion.columns.for.wiki.items.webp
    potomac.boaters.wiki.suggestion.columns.for.wiki.items.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 30
The BBCode parsing doesn't seem to be working very well - it looks nothing like it does when on the main forum. Example:

How it looks on the forum:
2.webp

How it looks on the wiki:
1.webp

Also is it possible to turn of the feature that automatically turns words into links to wiki pages?

The generated
The BBCode parsing doesn't seem to be working very well - it looks nothing like it does when on the main forum. Example:
The generated html are the same. You just need to edit the existing css to match the wiki page's structure.

When creating a Page node, you have to wrap the content in the following classes to make it match the forum posts style.

Code:
<div class="messageText ugc baseHtml">

your content here

</div>

Ok, here is a basic gallery that I quickly knocked out, to highlight how you do it, without tables, with captions. You can obviously style your own backgrounds, borders, etc, as you see fit... even mix in the default if you like. If you don't want captions, then edit the galleria template appropriately to remove them completely, and the CSS height for the p.

Oh... this is using the highslide opener for easy viewing. You will obviously need to change the image folder location to suit what you use.

galleria-jpg.9908

Anthony ... still using this ?
Anyone else ?
Looks great !

I created a right hand side block.

Created template called movieside
HTML:
<div class="wikimessageUserBlock">
<div class="wikiavatarHolder">
[/quote]
The division classes are included in the wiki or you have to create the classes yourself?

And the CSS it uses which is contained in the Extra.css template:

HTML:
/*** Wiki Custom CSS ***/

.wikimessageUserBlock {
float:right;
@property "messageUserBlock";
background: @primaryLighterStill url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/tab-selected-light.png') repeat-x bottom;
border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
border-radius: 5px;
@property "/messageUserBlock";
position: relative;
}
.wikimessageUserBlock div.wikiavatarHolder {
@property "messageAvatarHolder";
background-color: @primaryLightest;
padding: 10px;
border-radius: 4px;
@property "/messageAvatarHolder";
}
.wikimessageUserBlock div.wikiavatarHolder a {
display: block;
}
.wikiimage {
max-width: 110px;
}
Anthony,
I just checked and my extra.css does not contain the wiki CSS.
Is this supposed to be manually added or it should be added by the wiki installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom