• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if those default, small question mark icons on Week View and wherever they appear, can be changed to the thread starter's avatar? It it easily done?
More than aware that they're pulled from the stream, but it's highly unlikely we'd be streaming anything.

We're a car forum, so the events scheduling, mapping, RSVP and thread creation/management aspect is brilliant and could very well fit us like a glove. Great mod!! :)
It should already do that... looks like a bug, I will fix it for the next version.

It should already do that... looks like a bug, I will fix it for the next version.
Excellent, thanks Jaxel. :)

Although this...
v1.3.4 under XF1.0 & Chrome 10.0.648.204

I've got this running under localhost test.
When Events>Events Archive is clicked I'm getting an error at the top of the screen. Any ideas on how to fix please?

Template Errors: EWRatendo_EventsHistory

1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampplite\htdocs\xf\community\library\XenForo\Template\Abstract.php(262) : eval()'d code, line 32:
    31: ';
    32: foreach ($events AS $event)
    33: {
...is still a problem under XAMPP localhost test. I tried it again this morning using a recent database (a few days old) from my live site.
How it handles in a live situation I've yet to test out...but I'll install a fresh Xenforo vanilla install with a clean DB on localhost later today and install just this XenAtendo mod with nothing else. See if that cures it.
Could be a conflict with some other template or modification I've already got, so I'll report back later on. :)

...is still a problem under XAMPP
but I'll install a fresh Xenforo vanilla install with a clean DB on localhost later today and install just this XenAtendo mod with nothing else. See if that cures it.
Just done it, works perfect now under these conditions above and no template errors. :)
Next step, make a live database backup when the board is quiet and test it, live. Here's hoping!

Did you plan to add a feature that let the event admin decide if he want each event RSPV'd or not? I post some events that do not need any RSVP but often people subscribe using the forum calendar and this is not good since I've to delete them manually.
Thanks

When we make a new event, it will not show up in the recent activity list?
Check your settings in the control panel for the cut off dates? Also if you use XenPorta you need to change the module settings as well.. cache time plus cut off date for events

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.3.5 CHANGELOG
  • You can now chose to override thread creation on event forums or not (admin cp option).
  • Upcoming Events page will now properly show user avatars if an event doesnt have a stream.

friends, what's done wrong - I installed porta, medio,atendo on a fresh xf1.01, tried to create an event in the specified topic,
said I don't have rights to read and use the page. the same thing with medio and porta.
i am logged in as an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom