• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calendar shows based on the TIMEZONE set on your account. If you are the admin on your forum, make sure you have your timezone set correctly. When XenForo installs and you create that initial admin account, it actually places it into the UTC/GMT timezone, and doesn't give you the option to select it.

Under my user profile>Preferences> Show UTC-800 which is correct for my timezone California

I have my Guests' Time Zone set the same. So there is no way of fixing it?
There is nothing that needs fixing... are you running v1.2.5?

Right now, if I set my timezone to EST, it says 10th... if I set the timezone to PST, it says 9th... the same effect happens when I change the settings of the "guest timezone" in my admin control panel. This is working as intended.

There is nothing that needs fixing... are you running v1.2.5?

Right now, if I set my timezone to EST, it says 10th... if I set the timezone to PST, it says 9th... the same effect happens when I change the settings of the "guest timezone" in my admin control panel. This is working as intended.

Ok, I upgraded to 1.2.5 and it holding steady as of now. :)

Is it possible to change the Name(Date) of the Event from
[Feb 12, 2011] to [2011.02.12]

by default?
this will give a better chance to sort the events in forumthreads without
It would be awesome to be able to set that, would help for sorting the events in the forum so that the next events are at the top!! Didn't even think of that until the other day, but then again people would go to the events link... so it's not required but would be a nice little addon =]

This option is in the admincp.

Hi Jaxel, I don’t want to hassle you, as I know you are seriously busy with all your add-ons, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on items 2 & 3 in my post: HERE

Are they a complete no-no or something you’re considering or working on?

Only I need to start building my new site to launch next month and I need to know if I should be working on plan A, B or C.

Cheers. :)

With the latest the whole first post seems to have changed.

Previously it had the map and a panel to the right with the details and option to RSVP, etc. All of that's now disappeared and the event thread just looks like any other thread.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Edit: re-uploaded files and re-ran the upgrade and it's all back how it should be.

Do you mean - showing the events in the forum you choose? - If so, go to ACP > Options > and there setup event to also post the created events in a specific forum..

My EventsUpcoming will not show on the front page / portal. I also would like it to show on the forum page on top. I tried the above but, do not see an option. One more thing, my events start on the half hour how can I fix that? We have a meeting 6:30 and it will only let me put 6:00 or 7:00. Is there another way of doing it?

Also in my module it says range +365 hours is this correct? Like to put 60 days

anyone?
My EventsUpcoming will not show on the front page / portal. I also would like it to show on the forum page on top. I tried the above but, do not see an option. One more thing, my events start on the half hour how can I fix that? We have a meeting 6:30 and it will only let me put 6:00 or 7:00. Is there another way of doing it?

Also in my module it says range +365 hours is this correct? Like to put 60 days

What is normal?
tongue.png

Lets say you have a upcoming event in about 2 months then set your range to +3 months and see what happens.. And I don't think the modules supports half hour setup.. But what do I know - I myself is a newbee..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom