7 Ways To Become A Great Forum Troll

The moon

Lumie said:
Actually the angels built the moon and it is an artificial structure. They have the power to get to the moon, we however, do not nor do we to this day. It's impossible to pass living things through the Van Allen Belts without either several feet of lead shielding or a force field to protect from the insane amounts of radiation. No plane ever flies over the north of south pole for this very same reason(the van allen belts meet at the poles)...everyone on board would probably die or get cancer and computer malfunctions would occur.

Lumie said:
Why mention only Apollo 13? There was supposedly 6 trips to the moon and back, Apollo was only one of them. And yes, all publicity stunts that made them several billion dollars which has been used to brain wash people like you and me(less me and more you though, since I'm not as retarded as mostly everyone else)

take my meds for being right though huh? good response...

Lumie said:
Let me ask you something...do you know the furthest distance ever traveled since we supposedly went to the moon? 400 miles. The moon is 240,000 miles. Thats 600x the distance that we've furthest traveled since that time according to all subsequent recorded space flights. Why only 400 miles exactly? Because that just happens to be exactly where the radiation belts begin and it's well known that getting too close to them is deadly. The russians never went to the moon because they sent animals up into space to test the effects of the radiation and the results were always death.

Lumie said:
Guess you've never heard of straw man theory...where you take some truths and then add in ******** but attempt to pass it off as truth but only ignorant and naive people fall for this because they haven't done their homework and thus cannot see the incredible amount of innacuracies being passed off as accuracies and cannot distinguish fact from fiction

Reptilian angels

Lumie said:
They are reptilians that were once holy angels but traded their glory for their own lusts and desires and became corrupt. I don't know for sure if they were always reptilians or if they were just turned into them when they fell from heaven. Angels come in many different types and can be either a cherubim or a seraphim and other sub classes of angels. There is no such thing as an alien that isn't an angel. The only beings that exist are humans and angels and the greys are no exception. There are different "species" of angels that all come from different parts of the galaxy.

Salty, those are hysterical. Thanks for posting.

Lumie said:
Well it looks like retard school just got out. Iron in cereal is toxic to the body, not beneficial. If you think getting your daily iron allowance in the form of metal flakes is good then you seriously are a moron. Your body cannot do anything with that and it does nothing but poison you. It is not a bio available form of iron. If you even bothered to watch the video and actually listened to it, you might not be such an ignorant *******.

Lumie said:
Whats funny is that from an early age you're told not to judge a book by its cover and yet with the most important book of all, the Holy Bible, it is done more so than any other book ever written.

You've never even read the Bible or you would realize how much of a complete moron you are in assuming that it is used to brain wash people. Jesus was so against the Church of his day because of the very reasons you claim...that they were using it to brain wash people and to extort money out of them. The Bible couldn't possibly be more against the things you claim that for you to sit here and say that the Bible is for brain washing people only tells me that you're a complete retard.

You know whats REALLY illogical? Assuming **** that you sure as hell have no ****ing clue about.

If you lived in Haiti or Pakistan you'd be calling me a prophet right about now. Its ok though, we're getting much closer to where no matter where you live, you will know I was right. Also while it says DAY OR HOUR, it also says we can know the time will be very soon based on signs. Signs that people like you are much to retarded to see.

Lumie said:
Theres no such thing as an infinite source of energy since we know from the 2nd law of thermodynamics that energy is in a constant state of entropy. It's hilarious how everyone talks **** like I'm the one that doesn't know what they are talking about and that i retard threads up and yet in reality I'm literally the only person here who actually has a ****ing brain in their head. You are all some seriously **** for brains retards and are ****ing clueless when it comes to science and well, any area that requires intelligence.

Accuse the other person of being BLEEP . When you get into a war of words with someone, odds are they will win it. Why do I say that? Because most trolls are mental midgets and you're a troll, right? So, you'll need a back up plan for when you lose an argument, and few things will do more damage than accusing a complete stranger of being BLEEP. Of course the other person will be humiliated that you've somehow deduced the sexual orientation he's kept hidden from family and friends for all these years and he'll likely be so ashamed that he'll never show his face on the site again. Or maybe not, but it's free to try, right?

Don't let facts get in the way of a good opinion. This is a biggie for a good troll. Go right ahead and state whatever is on your mind and when confronted with evidence to the contrary, stand your ground. Question the other person's sources, as in, "Hillary WHO?", and when the source can't be questioned, question the context, as in, "sure, but does it list how often he stutters during all speeches, or just after State of the Union addresses?"

I think that number 4 & 5 fits with the latest selling posting here:

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...money-back-guarantee.12074/page-4#post-160685

The Abyss: Special Edition troll.

The_Abyss-poster.webp

Goliath said:
I'm trying to find a movie about these deep sea super intelligent aliens that are going to wipe out the life on earth because we are so destructive. They are causing tidal waves and a group of scientists finally goes down deeper than anyone ever has. They find these super intelligent aliens at the bottom and one of them has a conversation with them.
Goliath said:
Does anybody know the title of this film?

Thank you.

Faille said:
You mean the Abyss special edition by James Cameron?

Probably one of my favourite movies of all time.

Goliath said:
Definitely not The Abyss, I have The Abyss. This movie wasn't as intense as The Abyss, it wasn't scary / thrilling really at all, just kind of an adventure movie. I do remember at one point they saw this weird machine looking/pink light thing that they thought was a fish, and later found out it was a probe of the aliens.
Goliath said:
Also, like I said, these aliens were going to end all human life because they were destroying the planet. So to do that they were creating massive tidal waves that were getting bigger and bigger.

Khorum said:
I dunno man that sounds exaclty like the abyss... complete with massive tidal waves. In the end the aliens 'froze' the tidal waves, scooped up Ed Harris and the deep water habitat they were working out of and surfaced with the whole lot, displacing the navy ships that were supplying them. Not sure if that was the alternate ending or whatever but there were these giant tidal waves involved with shots of the waves off san francisco etc.

Faille said:
In the normal version there is no tidal wave scenes and no references to them. It was cut out for time purposes.
Faille said:
In the special addition they were restored along with news reports about the situation, and better scene between harris and the aliens that shows what they are doing and why. It really changes the whole tone of the movie and it probably the best case of a special edition movie improving upon the original, at least until the lotr movies came out.

Goliath said:
Definitely not The Abyss and definitely not The Sphere. I'll do some searching on wikipedia and see, but I doubt it's on there. I think this was a low-budget Sci-Fi original even, one of the only ones that was good. But it seems like it was too good to be a Sci-Fi original, it had none of the Sci-Fi original cheesieness. Hmm, I'll have to do some research. And furism, thanks for being a sarcastic ass, but sometimes people like to talk to other people rather than being a social hermit and never asking others for help/advise.
Goliath said:
Definitely no water aliens doing some weird liquid formation stuff. Only 1 guy in the movie ever came into contact with the actual aliens and it was at the end.

Towards the end he asks the aliens why they are trying to kill everyone and the aliens showed him a movie on a giant wall of water of all the atrocities man is committing on the surface world. Bombs, wars, murders, etc,.

Anyways, thanks for the responses guys, I'll have to keep thinking on it.

Khorum said:
Yeah, that's pretty much still the special edition ending of the the Abyss. The alien was talking to Ed Harris, showed him the footage of the escalating cold war crisis and then the 'frozen' tidal wave footage.

Goliath said:
Scenes that definitely wern't in it : Anything involving the aliens turning into water and copying people's faces to try and communicate with them.
Goliath said:
Paranoid captain or whatever that is trying to kill the alien/water.

There's a few more. I'll have to skip through some of my Abyss dvd to find out which ones. I might be putting the memory of the Abyss ending into this movie subconsciously because I can't remmeber it all. But I definitely remember thinking "this movie is like The Abyss" and also that it couldn't be because of the no water alien/morphing scenes.

Weird.

Hmmmm

Goliath said:
Well I'm beginning to think either I'm going crazy or I have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe it was a dream. I have really realistic dreams and sometimes I get them confused with real life. Lol. Anyways. Thanks for the help though! I am hopeless.
Goliath said:
Oh and a sidenote I had the coolest dream I've had in years after watching 3 hours of commercial free Planet Earth on 46ish inch HD. I can't get it out of my head.

Rodylan said:
You know, that movie you described sounds just like "The Abyss" special edition. Not sure if anyone's mentioned that yet.

By the way, any developers try and edit my above post. I'm using chrome, latest version.

There are extra quote tags that won't remove. For example, the top 2 Goliath quotes, try and make it one quote. Or the two Faille quotes in a row, try and combine them under one quote.

Click save and it splits it up with a bunch of quotes all over.

how-do-i-shot-web.webp

It's probably a good idea if we did not use this thread as an open door to attack other members of our community?

Just sayin...
And when posting you may want to consider that what you are typing is being archived in the search engines, it could well be that if you are sharing your members posts on this forum - they could eventually find out about it.

And when posting you may want to consider that what you are typing is being archived in the search engines, it could well be that if you are sharing your members posts on this forum - they could eventually find out about it.

I'm guessing that was directed towards this direction? You need not worry about such things; our community generates more than 1 page of content and has no problem in allowing others to partake in a snippet of said professional activities.

Be a pal and try to combine the top 2 Goliath quotes in one container under the abyss picture. See if the bug I described does the same for you.

It was not directed at any one in particular at all. I did get the impression some of you were sharing your members posts, and wanted to make a general statement.

I've seen some rather unpleasantness on totally different forums regarding these types of things.

I am certainly in no position to judge or even suggest what the correct thing to do is, but did want to type something in case it did not occur to some people there may be a downside.

Rule number 14: Grammar and correct spelling should be ignored - The less they can understand you, the more valid your point is. Keep in mind that gibberish is only saved for the highest form of trolling. Thus is highly recommended that you use is as much as possible, especially when your argument is winning.

The Definitive Guide to Trolls : The Major Breeds (Part #1)

The Deceptive or "Classic" Troll

More sophisticated but often easily identified and exposed, the Classic Troll gratifies his ego by pretending to be someone or something he or she is not. Classics make up elaborate stories about themselves, sometimes weaving some amounts of truth into their lies. As a web of lies is difficult to build with consistency, however, Classics are often "outed" by other forumites. When this happens, Classic Trolls have a bag of tricks to which they turn:

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 1: If the heat gets too much for you, claim it was all "a joke." In this way you can excuse any and all deceit by claiming people just weren't smart enough to "get" the humor of it.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 2: Create another account, and log on pretending to be someone else, in order to show support for the Troll in Question (TiQ). These puppet accounts sometimes claim to be disinterested third parties. At other times they pretend to be "friends" of the TiQ.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 3: When your lies paint you into a corner, claim that your little brother, or some unnamed friend, has commandeered your account and made you look foolish. This technique can also be applied in claiming that the puppet account(s) you created may not, in fact, be disinterested third parties or friends, but that they are your relatives ("little brother" is most common) only trying to help support you.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 4: When nothing else works, claim that now, finally, you're telling the truth about all the lies you told before. Make up a fresh set of lies, and throw yourself on the mercy of the forumites.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 5: When all else fails, claim to be leaving forever. Trolls who claim they are leaving never do, of course; you can bet that anyone who proclaims, "I'm never coming back here," will most certainly at least check back for responses, and probably will not be able to resist posting again.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 6: Have a tantrum. When all their other tricks are exhausted, Classic Trolls will become angry and start shouting. Often they revert to Vulgar Trolls when this happens.

– Classic Troll Tactic Number 7: The insincere apology. Similar to Tactic 4, this involves pretending to repent for one's trolling and is accompanied often by great melodrama. Insincere troll apologists hope that they'll be forgiven if only they act disgusted enough with their own behavior.

LOL good list... they missed a few though....

Classic Troll Tactic Number 8: Faking their own suicide or death, and create a new member to "announce" the tragedy to the community, whilst picking up right where they left off.

See also...

Classic Troll Tactic Number 9: Faking the death of someone close to the TiQ in order to garner sympathy and forgiveness. - This ploy is not quite as powerful as Fake Own Death, but it is often played by serious Trolls at the end of their tethers.

I have seen both of these.. more than once now LOL

V-day troll, this thread made everyone go into a frenzy today.

Trans Megathread said:
There are a lot more gay trans-people than you think. Hell, there are just a lot more trans-people than you think. You've probably met quite a few without realizing it. The only ones you tend to notice are the ones that aren't passable, or at least aren't passable yet.

Technically, I'm a dyke -- a trannydyke to be more precise. Our secret decoder rings are totally different. My first tranny friend was actually a trans-man (female-to-male or FtM) transsexual who liked other men.

But yes, I'm ridiculously gay. Glitter runs through my veins, ask me or the other resident queers your questions.

Top Bottom