And four months later, we have a great forum

dondomainer

First I want to thank everyone who in one way or another helped me to build my site, including of course to the creators of XenForo.

Here is my site

What next ?

Hire a Private hosting

Improve everything related to the speed

Include a content publishing system

Dream and create

Now, the endurance race begins

tajhay

First I want to thank everyone who in one way or another helped me to build my site, including of course to the creators of XenForo.

Here is my site

What next ?

Hire a Private hosting

Improve everything related to the speed

Include a content publishing system

Dream and create

Now, the endurance race begins
Nice looking site. Had a look around (sorry cant read Spanish), but it seems you have put in a lot of work but dont have any or very very few threads? Its nice to have a nice looking site, but its more important to have discussions happening on it for the longevity of it. I would highly recommend you putting getting visitors/content/discussion happening on the site far above anything else you have listed in the 'whats next' part.

Good luck

dondomainer

Nice looking site. Had a look around (sorry cant read Spanish), but it seems you have put in a lot of work but dont have any or very very few threads? Its nice to have a nice looking site, but its more important to have discussions happening on it for the longevity of it. I would highly recommend you putting getting visitors/content/discussion happening on the site far above anything else you have listed in the 'whats next' part.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply.

Right now I already have 500 followers on FB, so I hope scrape something, however, as I see it, right now I'm not able to go to fight because despite there is no other forum like mine ( in Spanish ) i lose when it comes to web speed which I think is a significant factor, that is why, my next move is goint to a dedicate server and everything else related to the speed.

Right now FB engagement : 181 , post reach : 297, website click 76

Last edited: