And four months later, we have a great forum

dondomainer

First I want to thank everyone who in one way or another helped me to build my site, including of course to the creators of XenForo.

Here is my site

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What next ?

Hire a Private hosting

Improve everything related to the speed

Include a content publishing system

Dream and create

Now, the endurance race begins

First I want to thank everyone who in one way or another helped me to build my site, including of course to the creators of XenForo.

Here is my site

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What next ?

Hire a Private hosting

Improve everything related to the speed

Include a content publishing system

Dream and create

Now, the endurance race begins
Nice looking site. Had a look around (sorry cant read Spanish), but it seems you have put in a lot of work but dont have any or very very few threads? Its nice to have a nice looking site, but its more important to have discussions happening on it for the longevity of it. I would highly recommend you putting getting visitors/content/discussion happening on the site far above anything else you have listed in the 'whats next' part.

Good luck

Nice looking site. Had a look around (sorry cant read Spanish), but it seems you have put in a lot of work but dont have any or very very few threads? Its nice to have a nice looking site, but its more important to have discussions happening on it for the longevity of it. I would highly recommend you putting getting visitors/content/discussion happening on the site far above anything else you have listed in the 'whats next' part.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply.

Right now I already have 500 followers on FB, so I hope scrape something, however, as I see it, right now I'm not able to go to fight because despite there is no other forum like mine ( in Spanish ) i lose when it comes to web speed which I think is a significant factor, that is why, my next move is goint to a dedicate server and everything else related to the speed.

Right now FB engagement : 181 , post reach : 297, website click 76

Last edited:
Top Bottom