[52% Implemented] Hey Mike & Kier, don't forget it's weekend!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

We've had an in-depth discussion about this, and it was unanimous. For this weeks' #caturday we urge you to realize it's the weekend and that you guys have to take a break.

You've got a lot of work and high priority todo items on the list. Milestones to complete and a short term roadmap that needs to go from status red to green. But without rest you won't get there, not in a healthy manner.

With an overwhelming start, stress from how it will be received, and nearly 20,000 posts later enough to read, consider, fix, document and implement, and lack of sleep and what not ..

.. there should be an item on the todo list that reads: Take a break, recharge.

Why? Because it's been over a week now, and you had a great start, and you have a few moderators now to deal with the community, and your brains simply need to rest so you can start the new week on Sunday or Monday with a clear mind and motivation to do what you do, with the same quality of excellence.

And this thread is quite serious, not posting it as a joke. We've had a taste of alpha 1, and we know it's far from ready, and it already feels quite stable and complete. And it's clear you guys are going above and beyond to listen to the (potential) customers. In return we respect that you need time, so take it.

Enjoy your weekend, even if it is just half a day off.

Totally agree... you both need to take the weekend and have more than 4hours sleep... recharge and come back next week and shock the living daylights our of us with more improvements :D

OH memories of going to German Beerfestivals.... Hmmmmmm... Wow that was a number of years ago though...

Octoberfest is another event in Munich ;) To much italian people there :)

We're going too offtopic, but I might just see if there's a high speed train from Amsterdam to Berlin, and see if there's a place I can sleep on Saturday evening. And just go.

Back on topic! I think Kier/Mike could go too :D

We're going too offtopic, but I might just see if there's a high speed train from Amsterdam to Berlin, and see if there's a place I can sleep on Saturday evening. And just go.

Back on topic! I think Kier/Mike could go too :D

I AGREE and DISAGREE... I think they should have fun this weekend but I also think they should sleep :P... They need rest...

I think it will be good to take a break, but I understand also if they don’t do this. With the feedback from the last week they could be stimulated for the next days. Both had worked for a long time in the dark and now they earn the results for this amazing project. Sometimes this is better then coffee intravenous. :D

So be fair and let them do whatever they want to do ;)

I disagree. There's no rest for the wicked. And seeing that this product seems "wicked (haven't used that term for years. No rest, no procrstination. Chop chop time to develop some more. XenForo never sleeps. lol

I disagree. There's no rest for the wicked. And seeing that this product seems "wicked (haven't used that term for years. No rest, no procrstination. Chop chop time to develop some more. XenForo never sleeps. lol
spanking.gif

Top Bottom