[52% Implemented] Hey Mike & Kier, don't forget it's weekend!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
I disagree. There's no rest for the wicked. And seeing that this product seems "wicked (haven't used that term for years. No rest, no procrstination. Chop chop time to develop some more. XenForo never sleeps. lol

rofl :)

spanking.gif

Thats your favorite smiley isn't it?

Rest ?? Who can rest with all this excitement?

I don't know about you but even when I'm on vacation I'm working.
With today's technology work follows you everywhere.

If you love what you do then it's not work.

Working on sites and everything is my vacation :(.

My work is training interns -.-.

I know that feeling... Though earlier this year I went on a Vacation to the middle of nowhere... Had NO phone reception, nearest Wifi station was 60+ miles away... I felt lost lol...

Work follows me everywhere, has even been known to wake me up at 4am when some annoying client decides they can't sleep and wants to change something on their site so they decide I shouldn't sleep either :@ (Now auto-silence my phone when the alarm/bedside clock app is open).

They can rest when it's release. ;)

I'm sure they take a break. It might just be the rush of seeing it going so well that's preventing them from being able to rest adequately.

I do not want to take this thread OT, but there are three other people with me in that photo: my Dad, my Son, and Brian Williams of CBC Sports (he hosted the 2010 Olympic games on CBC). That picture was taken a couple of months ago at a Boys and Girls Club fundraiser. My son was boxing against an undefeated boxer for the fundraiser. A very proud moment, :)

Top Bottom