1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

503 Service Unavailable in Post/Thread URL's, but no issue on main site

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by dvsDave, Mar 7, 2014.

  1. dvsDave

    dvsDave Well-Known Member

  2. Dakis

    Dakis Well-Known Member

    Disable all your addons for start? How did this happen in the first place? did you change something in your site?
     
  3. dvsDave

    dvsDave Well-Known Member

    A couple of days ago, one of the hosting tech's rebuilt PHP in apache and litespeed in an effort to track down a bug that was resulting in a network error trying to do DNS lookups. Switched to apache, we ran testing, then switched back to litespeed. Hasn't been the same since.

    NO new addon's lately, although I did run an update on Waindago's Installer/upgrader from 1.0.5.x to 1.0.8.x
     
  4. Dakis

    Dakis Well-Known Member

    I would disable all the addons using the config file, to make sure this isn't an addon causing it.
     
  5. WSWD

    WSWD Well-Known Member

    Working fine for me.
     
  6. dvsDave

    dvsDave Well-Known Member

    All addon's are disabled at the moment
     
  7. dvsDave

    dvsDave Well-Known Member

Share This Page