2000 Posts

ummmm grats? :p

Remember, post counts mean nothing. It's the quality of posts that do. I know people that only post 30 times in a community and every post is amazingly insightful and I know people that post thousands on thousands of post, all complete garbage.

I've said this before.

We once had a policy (back in the day) that any posts that were seen to be bragging about their post count would see their post count reset to 0.

I think it's fair.

upload_2013-11-23_23-30-54.webp

Makes me feel old that the attachment date on that one is July 2005.

I have 554 likes..
If you look at folks like @Brogan's, @Shelley's, @Chris Deeming, @Slavik, @Adam Howard and others to numerous to mention, you notice that their like to post ratio is high... usually that is because they are posting items with pertinent content that is beneficial to the community as a whole.
I've got a thread that was started on one of my forums as a game... it's called "I want to be last". All it usually consists of is a user posting the word "last". I'm about to remove the post counting feature in that area since it allows the users to seriously inflate their post counts. They'll scream about it, but it's a fluff area.

If you look at folks like @Brogan's, @Shelley's, @Chris Deeming, @Slavik, @Adam Howard and others to numerous to mention, you notice that their like to post ratio is high... usually that is because they are posting items with pertinent content that is beneficial to the community as a whole.
I've got a thread that was started on one of my forums as a game... it's called "I want to be last". All it usually consists of is a user posting the word "last". I'm about to remove the post counting feature in that area since it allows the users to seriously inflate their post counts. They'll scream about it, but it's a fluff area.
You forgot to add yourself in that list. :)

Top Bottom