2 Years Since I Chose Xenforo - A Look Back

Divinum Fiat

Hi Everyone,

It has been 2 years since I chose Xenforo over any other forum software and today is reflection day. Why? Because last year my sister and best friend were diagnosed with cancer and now my Dad is fighting for his life too. We must remember our mortality and that life is short - way too short to waste doing something that is beneath you.

I want to give special thanks to Andrej, without whom I couldn't have run my community so efficiently. Andrej is always there for me. Thank you!

So what do the stats look like today?
  • Over 700 community members (keep in mind that my community is a private community)
  • Over 1.2 million YouTube views
  • 7,000 YouTube members
  • Over 2,700 students in my Udemy course (see signature)
  • PR 3 site
  • 62,000 backlinks
  • Dozens of radio interviews
  • And so much more...
Do I have any regrets?

Only one: that I didn't take the plunge sooner.

Follow your heart and stop chasing money for money's sake. Be about YOUR purpose and money will be an automatic bi-product. It may not happen over night but it will happen with consistency and persistence. Love your dream and do it now. Not next year when your children are out of school or when things look better.

The time is now!

You have put a lot of work and effort in your forum and I am glad to see that it has paid off. Congratulations :)

Thank you, Borbole. You too have been there at the very beginning when my community was hijacked. Those days! Thank you for all your support.

Congrats on your success! I don't really understand what your site is about, but you seem to enjoy it and those are some impressive stats!

Thank you, Peter. Yes, my site could be more refined. One of these days I need to get a sales copy righter/marketing guru to help me define or communicate what exactly it is that I do. :-)

I think he is referring to the "80% Xenforo Discount" it should say 80% off for Xenforo Members or something.

I see where my English is mixed up. Sorry, English is not my first language. It's fixed now, hopefully this makes more sense.

I don't care anything about that, I am more interested in the 8k clams per month :) Congrats on your success by the way.

Dawg, thank you. When you go there you can actually see a few free lectures, I show in detail where the $8K come from. Friends of mine, as you will see in the videos and audios, are pulling in 7-figures on just one-year mentorship program, all by phone. I can't use those figures in my title because 1. I don't have that many characters (the title is maxed out), and 2. these are not numbers that come easy and over night, and 3. they would scare most people away. It takes time and some refining of the course and some knowledge of how to create JV partnerships with others, which is where the real bucks can come in.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom