Add-on 2-Way Minecraft <-> XenForo 2.x Sync

KensonPlays

I run a Spigot server. I would love the ability to sync XF and the server together, where if they get a role via X posts on the forum, it can give them the role on the server, OR if they spend enough time on the Minecraft server, it could promote them on the server, then update their role on the XF site.

Server runs 1.12.2 Spigot of course.

I am fine with it being a public mod anyone can use. Willing to discuss potential pricing, if it comes to that, but if a free, and paid version could be made, that would be awesome as well.

If you need more info, please let me know.

-------
I have the Discord <-> XenForo end synced up. I think it would be sweet to be able to sync it 3 way automatically, you know?

Okay, I'll give this a go, as a paid addon.

Edit: Feel free to DM me if you want to suggest pricing but I was probably going to go for $10USD

Okay, I'll give this a go, as a paid addon.

Edit: Feel free to DM me if you want to suggest pricing but I was probably going to go for $10USD
DM incoming shortly.

EDIT: Found someone. Will update thread as needed.

Last edited:
Have you had a look at MineSync? https://xenforo.com/community/resources/minesync-for-xf2.6091/

Note, I do develop it, but I believe it does what you're asking for.
I have, I don’t remember exactly, but yours was missing something or another. I’m actually not even using XF right now. Still part of the site here, but I currently have another solution because XF’s page builder sucks. (And server is now forge/modpack, not Spigot)

Hey, just updating y'all real quick (@PharaohMo , @runelynx )

The add-on should be finished by tomorrow. It currently supports automatic rank synchronisation, logging into XenForo via Minecraft, displaying a user's Minecraft rank on their about page, and on their about page and has a Spigot companion plugin (a forge one is in development).

(If you have any further ideas, don't hesitate to ask me - or even better, post them on my helpdesk [I can stay more organised that way]: http://helpdesk.samjakob.com/support/discussions/forums/43000104829)

(I'm sorry about the delay, GCSEs are a big deal over here in the UK so I was basically out for the entire Spring.)

Hello @SamJakob, is the add-in still available? I am intrested to it. I have tried MineSync with some friends but it does not work well.

Let me know :)
I got real busy with college and the addon was taken down by XenForo - presumably due to lack of maintenance. So I'll try to revive the addon at some point and bring it up to date.

Top Bottom