2 Questions

SportainmentMG

Hey All,
I just have two questions for you that I was hoping someone would be able to help with...

The first exists on the profile page for example: http://www.adminforums.org/members/vortex.6838/

You will see on their page that they have little boxes for Messages, Likes etc.

On my site I have been able to piece together pulling the information and having it in the same section however for some reason it doesn't come up in a box no matter what i put in the extra.css for it.

2nd Question:
I have seen many websites that have the login drop down overlay (which is normally on the top right) have the actual tab in the centre of the page - can someone give me a heads up onto how to move it?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Could you possibly take a screenshot of the area I'm getting an error message so assuming guests can't view the profile for this particular member.

I've styled the profile area so chances are I've made the alteration

Hey All,
I just have two questions for you that I was hoping someone would be able to help with...

The first exists on the profile page for example: http://www.adminforums.org/members/vortex.6838/

You will see on their page that they have little boxes for Messages, Likes etc.

On my site I have been able to piece together pulling the information and having it in the same section however for some reason it doesn't come up in a box no matter what i put in the extra.css for it.

2nd Question:
I have seen many websites that have the login drop down overlay (which is normally on the top right) have the actual tab in the centre of the page - can someone give me a heads up onto how to move it?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

to your second question if I understood you want to center the login tab? try the following in EXTRA.css template

Code:
#loginBarHandle {
right: 50% !important;
}

Thanks for the information Shelley,
Sorry for the delay in replying had internet issues all day and it's only just sorted out.

In regards to the second question your CSS code helped so thank you very much looks a lot better now :D

In regards to the profiles this is how the messages etc look
profile.webp

Or for a better view:
profile1.webp

I am currently styling a theme (using many edits that have been placed here) and liked the look of the boxes so have tried looking through all of my css and all of the templates available and to date have come up with:

HLOnlineprofile.webp

As you can see I have the information being pulled successfully but no matter what I try the styling just isn't moving it into boxes.

So far I have this added to my Extra.CSS but it doesn't seem to be placing them in boxes as shown on the earlier screenshots:
Code:
.profilestyle {
    background: #d26b1a;
    border: 1px solid #333333;
    border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; -khtml-border-radius: 3px;
    float: left;
    width: 80px;
    margin: 5px;
}

.profilestyle h4 {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-family: verdana,sans-serif;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 0;
    padding-right: 8px;
    padding-left: 8px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    text-align: center;
}

.profilestyle h4 a{
}
.profilestyle p {
    display: block;
    font: 12px/12px arial,sans-serif;
    letter-spacing: -1px;
    margin: 0 0 -2px;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 5px;
}

Then in Member_view template where this stuff appears I have:
Code:
<div class="profilestyle"><h4>{xen:number $user.message_count}</h4><p>{xen:phrase messages}</p></div>
<div class="profilestyle"><h4>{xen:number $user.like_count}</h4><p>{xen:phrase likes_received}:</p></div>
<div class="profilestyle"><h4><a href="{xen:link 'members/trophies', $user}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:number $user.trophy_points}</a></h4><p>{xen:phrase trophy_points}:</p></div>
<div class="profilestyle"><h4>{xen:number $followersCount}</h4><p>Followers</p></div>
<div class="profilestyle"><h4>{xen:number $followersCount}</h4><p>{xen:phrase following}</p></div>

Any help that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom