2 questions

אוריאל

אני רוצה לבדוק את שני הדברים לפני שאני קונה את המוצר

1. אני רוצה לראות את הפורום בעברית, ומשום מה שיניתי את ההגדרות לעברית ושום דבר לא השתנה, ניסיתי להוריד את השפה כאן אבל נראה שאין לי הרשאה להוריד

2. אתה יכול לעשות המרה בשבילי מ phpbb

We can only respond to questions which are written in English. I have attempted to translate, but please respond in English going forward.

1. XenForo only ships with the English language and you need to download other languages as required. Languages are provided by third parties only. XenForo itself supports right-to-left languages correctly. You can also make your own translations using our Language and Phrases system. The Hebrew language seems to only currently be available for XenForo 1.5 which is no longer supported.

2. You can import from phpBB to XenForo 1.5. You can then upgrade to XenForo 2.1 if needed.

We can only respond to questions which are written in English. I have attempted to translate, but please respond in English going forward.

1. XenForo only ships with the English language and you need to download other languages as required. Languages are provided by third parties only. XenForo itself supports right-to-left languages correctly. You can also make your own translations using our Language and Phrases system. The Hebrew language seems to only currently be available for XenForo 1.5 which is no longer supported.

2. You can import from phpBB to XenForo 1.5. You can then upgrade to XenForo 2.1 if needed.
I would be happy to learn how to install version 1.5 and then install the Hebrew language. Because I do not know English and it's hard for me to be impressed by the forum without the right language

2. How can I try to install plug-ins?

You would have to purchase XF then you will have access to the resources.

However, be aware that XF1 is no longer supported so we would advise against using that, other than for the import.

If you intend to use XF then you should look into translating XF2 to Hebrew for your own use.

Top Bottom