XF 1.4 2 problem

-Andromeda-

İ have a mail error

İ change password , username but i cant fix

Sunucu Hata Kayıtları

Sunucu Hata Kayıtları
  1. Sil...
    Email to z......il5@g..il.com failed: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failedDün 10:31 - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php:206
Sunucu Hata Kayıtları
Hata Bilgisi
ErrorException: Email to zal......@g...l.com failed: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php:206
Oluşturan: ......

And i have a question

How can i enable cache system for xenforo ? Our host is have a xcache but i haven't xcache cpanel , username , and password how can i enable cache system for xenforo ?

Last edited:
You're connecting to your SMTP server using SSL but it appears your SMTP server doesn't have a valid/trusted SSL certificate. It would need to be added to your server's trust chain or you'd need to not use SSL.

Hello

Thanks for your reply and i have different problem

Members cant login my forum. İ write username and password but i cant login The board on mobile devices. İ am not sure bug on Computer devices. İ write a username and password . i cant login. System is redirect board home page but We does not login on The system

Can you help me please

Top Bottom