XF 2.2 2.2.13 PHP

[
When you open Select PHP Version on mine (DirectAdmin but it was the same on cPanel), that screen I snipped is right there. That said, I am limited to what my host has made available which, for instance, forced me to hold on 7.4 or something for a while until 8 became available so maybe a similar scenario? Might need to contact your host's tech support.
So when you upgraded to PHP 8.2 did you need to change any of the extensions? . or choose "Reset to default"? (I have no clue as to what those extensions actually do...and they don't match the "requirements" that @Paul B posted above. )

[
So when you upgraded to PHP 8.2 did you need to change any of the extensions? . or choose "Reset to default"? (I have no clue as to what those extensions actually do...and they don't match the "requirements" that @Paul B posted above. )
I just made sure that anything that was "on" in 8.0 got turned on in 8.2. Used a screen snip to check everything. Most were but I did have to turn a few on.

When you open Select PHP Version on mine (DirectAdmin but it was the same on cPanel), that screen I snipped is right there. That said, I am limited to what my host has made available which, for instance, forced me to hold on 7.4 or something for a while until 8 became available so maybe a similar scenario? Might need to contact your host's tech support.
I don't see anything in cPanel that provides the capability to view extensions as shown in your screen shot above. What I see is this:
1707243435151.webp

So, I submitted a support ticket to my shared host provider stating I plan to upgrade from PHP 8.1 to PHP 8.2 and asking where I can find which PHP extensions are installed.
Here is their response:
"From the ticket details, I understand that you wish to upgrade the PHP Version 8.1 to PHP 8.2. Rest assured, you can update the PHP Version via the cPanel >> MultiPHP Manager >> Select the domains that you wish to change from the table, then apply a PHP version from the list."

Of course, they didn't really answer my question. In view of the discussion above about being sure to use the correct PHP extensions, I am somewhat reluctant to just apply PHP 8.2 from the drop-down list and expect everything to be just fine. But, I don't seem to have any other choice. Any ideas? Should I just change to PHP 8.2 and keep my fingers crossed? :unsure:

If there are problems, tell your host to enable whatever extensions are required, or switch back.
Well, I changed to PHP 8.2 in the cPanel drop-down box and Bingo! It works! No server errors in XF 2.2.15...not even a blink.
...and I still have no idea what PHP extensions are installed... which doesn't make any difference at this point.

1707246885256.webp

Top Bottom