Not planned 123FlashChat Integration

Shub

As you might know that 123FlashChat are the best chat script providers and they support integration with almost all kinds of forums. But since xenforo is relatively new I think they didn't had notice xenforo yet therefore they don't have mod for xenforo. I'll contact them to make a mod for xenforo. But it would be much better if xenforo itself release that mod to integrate with 123flashchat. after all they are the leader in chat software and people will love to have a chat room in their forum. Integration with my website and with my 123flashchat are the two main reasons that continuously stopping me to buy xenforo. For everything else xenforo is very best for the price. :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Things like this don't fall to the forum software to make the addon IMHO. This should always be the, in this case, the chat software to provide integration.

This doesn't mean however you can't hire someone to make the addon and allow them to release it on the resources list.

ah Taigachat pro integrated very well with xenforo :) That's nice.

I personally don't like that 123flashchat after having a quick look...
haha, perhaps you didn't see the chat well. When you'll install their demo on your computer and explore it then you'll find what they have to offer. I wish I can get 123flashchat integrated with xenforo like Taigachat. Taigachat looks nice but it lacks most of the features which 123flashchat offers. (of course I've only seen taigachat in screenshots and in gaming master forum as a normal user.)

To hire a developer to code the mod isn't the best idea because 123flashchat is a paid software. so I've asked them for a mod and now waiting for their reply. If they release a mod which integrate to the forum like Taigachat then I'm surely going to buy xenforo. :)

As you might know that 123FlashChat are the best chat script providers and they support integration with almost all kinds of forums. But since xenforo is relatively new I think they didn't had notice xenforo yet therefore they don't have mod for xenforo. I'll contact them to make a mod for xenforo. But it would be much better if xenforo itself release that mod to integrate with 123flashchat. after all they are the leader in chat software and people will love to have a chat room in their forum. Integration with my website and with my 123flashchat are the two main reasons that continuously stopping me to buy xenforo. For everything else xenforo is very best for the price. :)

Hello shub,
Thanks for your support to 123 Flash Chat.
Yes, we do not have mod for xenforo now, but we had notice that and we need to discuss how to make it.

Does anyone use Flashchat123 successfully on their XF forum?

The company's integration just isn't up to par for me. Mainly, there is no link to XF member profiles or integration with user permissions.

I would like to hear from anyone who is using it?

Hello I have also email to 123FlashChat asking about this, they told me that they are developing the module. And it will finish very soon.
:)

Top Bottom