Implemented [1.5] Option to choose the position of tags when viewing a thread

imthebest

Hi,

In the HYS Thread Tagging Mike posted an screenshot of how the thread_view will look:

2l9c7o.png

I believe that it would be useful if you include an option in the tagging system so we can choose where to display the tags for a thread:
  • Below the thread title (default)
  • Below the first post
  • Bottom of the thread page
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS SUGGESTION.

Thanks,
Super120

Upvote 27
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
While it is true that we can use the template modification system for this, it is also true that nothing is more convenient than having an integrated option to just choose the position.

We have implemented a switch for top and bottom positions. This is content agnostic, so any content type supporting tags is expected to respect the value for the option. (More positions that may be content-specific would generally need to be done with a specific template change.)

How can I have tags below the first post? What I have to do please? Top and Bottom positions are not what I need :(

How can I have tags below the first post? What I have to do please? Top and Bottom positions are not what I need :(
Go to Options --> Content Tagging or use (admin.php?options/list/tagging) and change the "Tag Display Position" to bottom.

*edit*
I didn't read very well...
This is to have the tags at the bottom, not behind the first post. No idea how to do that.

You should post in the relevant customer forum for support.

Support isn't and shouldn't be provided in the public forums.

Top Bottom