Add-on 1.4 Online Avatar Glow

Disciple of Nagash

As the title suggests, this would be for the new function in 1.4 which shows when a member is online. Previously on MyBB I had a really good add-on which showed a soft glow around the member's avatar when they were online.

I would really like an addon that could replicate this, ideally with an option so you can select the colour so it fits with themes. For myself example, I would want it to glow red.

Cheers

DoN

As the title suggests, this would be for the new function in 1.4 which shows when a member is online. Previously on MyBB I had a really good add-on which showed a soft glow around the member's avatar when they were online.

I would really like an addon that could replicate this, ideally with an option so you can select the colour so it fits with themes. For myself example, I would want it to glow red.

Cheers

DoN

Ensure the Style Properties online marker settings are blank or you could adapt this and input the settings/values in Style properties, but i did this via EXTRA.css for preview purposes for you. Adjust accordingly to suit, in your case, change "lime" to "red" or whatever colour suits you.

Add the following to EXTRA.CSS template.

Code:
.message .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .onlineMarker {
  left: 11px;
  top: 11px;
  box-shadow: 0 0 4px lime;
  width: 100px ;
  height: 100px ;
  }

@media (max-width:480px) {
.Responsive .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder  .onlineMarker {
box-shadow: 0 0 4px lime;
  height: 52px;