Add-on 1.4 - New Profile Posts Widget

TeflonDon

Would love to have a renderer on @xfrocks widget framework to allow me to easily place the new widget from 1.4 for New Profile Posts on other pages.

I'd settle for adding it manually via a template edit in the meantime if someone could provide some quick instructions.

This is the code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$profilePosts}">
            <div class="section">
                <div class="secondaryContent">
                    <h3><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></h3>
                    <ul>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$profilePosts" value="$profilePost">
                        <xen:include template="profile_post_list_item_simple" />
                    </xen:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </div>
        </xen:if>

You should assign params $profilePosts to Template. So you can display anywhere you want. BTW, look like XenForo assign params to forum_list so when you put on that, work fine but other its not :)

You should assign params $profilePosts to Template. So you can display anywhere you want. BTW, look like XenForo assign params to forum_list so when you put on that, work fine but other its not :)

Not sure how to do that, you mind posting the code?

This is the code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$profilePosts}">
            <div class="section">
                <div class="secondaryContent">
                    <h3><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></h3>
                    <ul>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$profilePosts" value="$profilePost">
                        <xen:include template="profile_post_list_item_simple" />
                    </xen:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </div>
            </div>
        </xen:if>

Got it working on my forum :)
Just ad a new template with that code then create a widget as advance template ;)

What did you name the new template?

Any way to add the new function introduced in Beta 3 of 1.4.0 "update your status" to the above widget? Thanks in advance

Capture.webp

Top Bottom