1.4.5 - Getting 404 errors on all nodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Quinlan

Hello,

I am using the license that my friend bough for me, so I can't post this in troubleshooting unfortunately.

I have recently set up my XenForo website using a license that ran out of support in 2013, and everything was working, however, I couldn't have been more wrong.

I installed the software, and set up the style and the nodes, along with installing Icewind Clone Node, and that all looks fine, on the home page.

Whenever I or any other user tries to navigation around any of the other pages, it brings up a 404 error page like the one in this screenshot: Gyazo - 16a17328fc3f5b7acba7c46fab69ab72.png

Just to point out, I have recently adjusted my DNS to point to my webserver, but I can access everything like the Admin CP, however, these things just don't seem to work. I guess it could be a propergation incompletion issue, however, I would have thought that this wouldn't be a problem after having left the domain to propergate for 24 hours.

This is a tremendous issue, as I have bought XenPorta, and tried to install it, but received the same kind of errors, so I did a clean install of XenForo, but I don't want to loose al of my hard work now that I've finished everything!

If anybody could help, that would be very much appreciated - my website can be found at www.FactoryLife.co.

Kind Regards,

Joshua Quinlan
Network Director, FactoryLife Network

You will need to have the license owner add you to the forum users in their account to receive any type of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom