XF 1.3 1.3.2 smilie import problem

briansol

First time bulk-loading old smilies... just upgraded. Doesn't want to submit. Any ideas?

smilie error.webp

I have no error logs:

Server Error Logs
No errors have been logged.

How many smiles are in the XML file. I found that I had to make a php.ini change to use 2 of the ones that Sheldon did (the emoji extended and one of the other ones). I also got an error when I was importing them (did not show in the server error log) but had to actually check my nginx and php error logs.
The actual error I got was (not in Xenforo but in my server logs)
Code:
PHP message: PHP Warning:  Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini

This also caused problems with the drag/drop ability in the ACP smilie manager.

There was a whole slew of them... not sure of actual count, probably a couple hundred.

I don't seem to have max_input_vars set at all in my php.ini under file uploads, so I'm not sure what the default is.
Will try setting that and re-doing it later tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.

There was a whole slew of them... not sure of actual count, probably a couple hundred.

I don't seem to have max_input_vars set at all in my php.ini under file uploads, so I'm not sure what the default is.
Will try setting that and re-doing it later tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.
Default is 1000 I believe and I bumped it up to 3000 and they worked. Pretty sure that's going to be your problem.

This did work! Thanks!

what a night mare this loader is though... enter a dupe, and then you have to uncheck 100 things that already made it in... 17 times.

I think i've spent more time loading smilies that i have on anything else to date with this software. lol

Top Bottom