Lack of interest [1.2] Subforum Grid % value field

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

Hope I explain this correctly but suggesting for a field to be added to Style Properties >> Forum / Node List where a user can specify a percentage value so the spacing of the subforumlist li width can be adjusted easily (it's easily adjusted via extra.css) but I think it would be nice to add to SP.

Probably best and I suggest adding it under Show sub-forums popup

I know we can do this via EXTRA.CSS but thought i'd throw this one out and suggest adding it to style properties. (liking the sub forum grid implementation alot btw) @Mike amazing work. :)

Code:
.node .subForumList li {
float: left;
margin: 2px 0 2px 2%;
width: 31%;
}

Edit: I made a separate sub forum suggestion but feel free to merge this in if it's deemed related.

Edit: Back again. Possibly add a container around the subforums (grid) style it rather though I suppose this is easy enough for users to do.

subforum-container.webp

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@Shelley
Any demo on how subforums show on 1.2?

it's on my test server but i'll gladly pc you the link if that helps? though i've modded it a little as seen in the screenies

Imagine the subforums without the indicators and they are display with a value of 31% which means the 4th subforum would break onto a new line. Plus the container and background is an alteration i made which isn't present in the default but edited my post to suggest adding something like this in.

Top Bottom