Fixed 1.2 bug aftering trying to moderate post

Brandon Sheley

I have a few errors and I think they are mostly from the poor restore my host did but I thought I would see if anyone here could point me in the right direction.

I (as well as my admins) get this error on my home page and it happen after I went to merge two threads together.

Code:
Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 219

I can get in the admin panel just fine and if I log out I can see the forums fine as well.

Also worth noting, I'm getting this error when trying to view the daily (or any option) statistics.

Code:
Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php on line 297

I know this is beta software so no one needs to repeat that, I'm just looking for any suggestions or things I can check.

It almost seems like the site didn't get restored correctly and I know I was missing files after the restore, so I'm assuming it's part of that.

I've tried running the /install/ again to rebuild the master data, but no luck so far.

Thanks

Well oddly enough my 1.2 install is working fine now, no errors anywhere.
The funny thing is my other site which is on a stable install, is now showing a server error. :D

Oh well, at least the big site is working

I'm pretty sure this is a moot point with some of the changes from beta 2. If it's still happening, it's definitely an add-on issue.

Top Bottom