1.1 release?

sophie1204

I see that 1.0.3 was just released. What does this mean in relation to the release of 1.1? I know it was originally targeted for this summer, and I've been waiting for it to come out before I convert my vBulletin forum. Has it been pushed back?

Still the same schedule, the release of 1.1 is on par with the release of 1.0.4:

I suspect the full fix will be rolled out with 1.0.4 or 1.1, whichever comes first.

There's a quote from Kier somewhere, but I've not found it, so Brogan's will have to be the official word on the matter!

I see that 1.0.3 was just released. What does this mean in relation to the release of 1.1? I know it was originally targeted for this summer, and I've been waiting for it to come out before I convert my vBulletin forum. Has it been pushed back?

1.0.3 was a scheduled release.
1.1 is also on a schedule.

Just because they released 1.0.3 doesn't mean there's now a delay on 1.1 or that it has pushed it back.

Personal opinion: the sooner you convert away from vBulletin, the better your community will be this summer.

I think 1.0.4 would come before 1.1
there may be 1.0.5 too

All speculation :), with how fast these guys can knock out bugs I think it really comes down to how fast they can develop the new features for 1.1. But from references from Kier, Brogan and Mike it sounds like it's coming along just dandy(more speculation:))

Top Bottom