Lack of interest 1.1 Beta - Super Admin Can Ignore Users

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Anthony Parsons

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can ignore a user as a super admin, their content disappears, and I can't see a permission to stop this occurring in admin and mod functions.

Not sure I would want my mods able to ignore a user and their content disappear from site, as that defeats the purpose of them being able to perform their role.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Interesting..

But what if another mod/admin could manage a problem_person, but you could not? Might be handy..

I think there should be a permission / option, for an admin to disable this from admins and mods... because I want staff viewing all content, not able to not see it from users they have ignored.

Right now, it defeats the purpose of moderators and admins completely.

Members, sure... mods and admin, no.

I don't consider giving the ability for admins/mods to ignore someone a bug - they have the ability to see the content when it's hidden. I agree that they probably shouldn't, but that might be more of a policy thing.

I'll move this to suggestions.

they have the ability to see the content when it's hidden.
I do question this part... I posted a new thread as a registered user on my dev setup, marked the user ignored as an admin, then the thread created by registered user account completely disappeared from my viewing it.

I like having the ability to ignore people. If something is a real issue, someone will report it or one of the moderators will catch it.

If anything make this an option or leave it as-is. I don't want to have to use separate accounts to ignore people. :D

I don't consider giving the ability for admins/mods to ignore someone a bug - they have the ability to see the content when it's hidden. I agree that they probably shouldn't, but that might be more of a policy thing.

I'll move this to suggestions.
Just bringing this back up, because I went looking for this today. I think there should be a permission for this to be easily enforceable as a "policy" thing.

Top Bottom