• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[1.0.0 b1] Basic RTL

Msharry

This is just Basic RTL, it will do must of the job.

Open library/XenForo/CssOutput.php

Before:
PHP:
        //rgba translation - only for IE

Add:
PHP:
        $output = str_replace(array('left','right' ,'ri_ght'), array('ri_ght','left','right'), $output);
        $output = preg_replace('#(margin|padding):\s?([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px);#i', '\1: \2 \5 \4 \3', $output);

Hi Msharry .

RTL support should be built-in feature, with out doing any file edits ,

I tried this code and it did work.

Thanks for sharing though , I guess no need to rush for us the RTL'ers :p since we won't be using it in a live eviroment until declared stable and I believe most of people won't .

I added it .

it doesn't look as it should. :(

I guess I need to play with admincp just to get used to the navigation and some other options there .

Fantastic!
How can I control it only to specific style ?

Which variable contains the styleid in this function?

I added it .

it doesn't look as it should. :(

I guess I need to play with admincp just to get used to the navigation and some other options there .

Or you can just ignore post #3 if you are using Firefox and right clinking on the page and choose Switch text direction.

Fantastic!
How can I control it only to specific style ?

Which variable contains the styleid in this function?

You need to do more editing:
find:
PHP:
protected $_styleId = 0;

add after it:
PHP:
private static $styleId_ = 0;

find:
PHP:
        if (!empty($input['d']))
        {
            $this->_inputModifiedDate = intval($input['d']);
        }

add after it:
PHP:
self::$styleId_ = $this->_styleId;

then use this:
PHP:
       // 2 is your style Id
       if (self::$styleId_ == 2)
        {
            $output = str_replace(array('left','right' ,'ri_ght'), array('ri_ght','left','right'), $output);
            $output = preg_replace('#(margin|padding):\s?([0-9]+px)  ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px);#i', '\1: \2 \5 \4 \3', $output);
        }

instead of (post#1):
PHP:
        $output = preg_replace('#(margin|padding):\s?([0-9]+px)  ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px) ([0-9]+px);#i', '\1: \2 \5 \4 \3', $output);

Firstly, Thanks for giving your time!
But it doesn't seem to work.

Before, it worked but on every style. now it doesn't.

And the style id I need to change is really 2

OK, the strangest thing...
It seem to work now after few tries... I have no clue what causing it not to work sometimes.
anyways it's perfect now, I just don't have any scroller to navigate the page width, only for down and up

OK, the strangest thing...
It seem to work now after few tries... I have no clue what causing it not to work sometimes.
anyways it's perfect now, I just don't have any scroller to navigate the page width, only for down and up
Maybe caching (Control+F5)?!

Anyway as I said, it just basic, this will break any inline JavaScript CSS, I may need more time to look into it,

Top Bottom