[021] Real time chat [Deleted]

Great, could you please tell me how to change the background of the chat frame like you did?
You can do this in the style properties, just set background image for the Messages container section.The background for this container will be by default in version 2.x

You can do this in the style properties, just set background image for the Messages container section.The background for this container will be by default in version 2.x

Is this the right place? Can you advise me on the size of this image?

If possible, could you share your background with us? It looks amazing.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 144010.webp

Yes. I think you need an image size that will cover the entire message block)

Yes, this will be added in version 2.x :)
So I'll wait for the 2.x version. When will it be released? Do you have an estimated time yet?

Thank you very much.

@021 Does this add-on perform any callbacks other than explicitly To be clear, if an external server must be contacted during normal execution and to perform a core function of the add-on, that does not need to be explicitly disclosed. ?

If so, that must be declared as per #5 of the resource guidelines.

5. If a call is made to an external server (including for license verification) in the process of installation, use, or uninstallation of your add-on, the information that is being submitted and when it will be submitted must be clearly listed in your resource description (and on your site, if appropriate). To be clear, if an external server must be contacted during normal execution and to perform a core function of the add-on, that does not need to be explicitly disclosed.

Does this add-on perform any callbacks other than explicitly To be clear, if an external server must be contacted during normal execution and to perform a core function of the add-on, that does not need to be explicitly disclosed. ?
Sorry I can't understand what you mean. The add-on does not require any calls to a external server to work.

That's fine if that's the case.

We received a report that it did so I was following up on that.

Reactions: 021
Sorry I can't understand what you mean. The add-on does not require any calls to a external server to work.

@021 the reporter has followed up to state that:

BS\RealTimeChat\Service\LicenseChecker makes requests to devsell.io.

Is that true?

If so, it must be declared in the listing.
The same applies to any other add-ons which make callbacks to an external server.

@021 the reporter has followed up to state that:

Is that true?

If so, it must be declared in the listing.
The same applies to any other add-ons which make callbacks to an external server.
Yes this is true. When trying to uncheck the copyright checkbox in the options, this class checks for a license to remove copyright for the domain specified in the options - this is the only case in which this class calls this check. Does this case fit the wording you sent above?

It must be declared as per #5 of the Resource guidelines:

If a call is made to an external server (including for license verification) in the process of installation, use, or uninstallation of your add-on, the information that is being submitted and when it will be submitted must be clearly listed in your resource description (and on your site, if appropriate).

@021 You have had all week to update the resources.

It's just a simple line of text explaining there is a call back.

If they are not updated by this weekend then they will be removed.

@021 You have had all week to update the resources.

It's just a simple line of text explaining there is a call back.

If they are not updated by this weekend then they will be removed.
1. I am sick and have a lot of add-ons that need to be corrected in the description. Since you're asking me to specify exactly where license checks are called, I need to analyze my add-ons and compile a list of places where checks can be called. I am not able to do this now for health reasons.
2. About a couple of days ago, I updated the descriptions for those add-ons where I could remember exactly where the licenses were checked, including this one.

I hope you will step into my position and give me another week to recover.

Regards,

Top Bottom