[021] Multi-account detector [Deleted]

Guys, do not worry, in the coming months there will be an update for the site and a bunch of add-ons that will turn the world of forums upside down. Just wait a little, I know this is inconvenient. I initially chose the wrong strategy, but I will fix it)

would buy this if I could figure out how to pay for it...
I will try again.
It seems you have to pay first and then register, and also put some code into your website
The instructions are very poor
I have installed about 10 other Add-ons with very few problems
But 021 does say they are going to make some changes

I will try again.
It seems you have to pay first and then register, and also put some code into your website
I have installed about 10 other Add-ons with very few problems
But 021 does say they are going to make some changes
I figured it out

I answered you in the conversation, but just in case I will duplicate here for those who encounter the same problem.

You have three options for verification:
1. Add a DNS record to a domain - this can be done in CloudFlare, or in your domain control panel (the site where you bought domain).
2. Upload the file to the root of the forum - this means that you need to upload the file to the root folder where the files index.php, admin.php, src, etc are located; This file must be available at the time of verification. That is, so that anyone can check its presence by typing https://yourdomain.com/verification-file-name.html in the address bar of the browser and see its contents.
3. Just specify the XenForo Token, this is the easiest option. You can get it in the customer area: https://xenforo.com/customers/
Снимок экрана 2021-09-10 в 12.23.10.webp

I purchased and downloaded when this was released in the "early days" and it has been very useful. Unfortunately i cant grab an update as i really dont know whats happening.... The link i found says "Requests for recovery of funds and licenses" - however the link it goes to is completely blank... :(

Go to the control panel -> User groups -> The group you need -> Manage multi-accounts

I purchased and downloaded when this was released in the "early days" and it has been very useful. Unfortunately i cant grab an update as i really dont know whats happening.... The link i found says "Requests for recovery of funds and licenses" - however the link it goes to is completely blank... :(
If you have lost your license and cannot create a thread in forum Requests for recovery of funds and licenses (which is strange, because I checked it and it works), then just contact me in private messages, providing information about the payment and domain

Installed this add-on in a fresh xenforo without many add-ons. I got the following errors:

2021-11-19_16-33-13.png

PHP:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method isCheckMultiAccount is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186
Generated by: admin Nov 19, 2021 at 8:32 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 1186, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method isCheckM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/helper_js_global.php(237): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'isCheckMultiAcc...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php(12): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/PAGE_RUN_JOB.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Admin/App.php(246): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_RUN_JOB', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2143): XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml('

<form acti...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Admin/App.php(125): XF\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\Admin\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Is it normal?

I can see the "manage multi-accounts" option in the groups though.

Top Bottom