[021] Multi-account detector [Deleted]

I just installed addons [BS] Multi-account detector 1.3.3, but it doesn't look like the top tab (Multi-account) image below
permits right, need help.
you appreciated this error

Screenshot_39.webp

Really good add-on. But some times, it perceives people who really don't have anything multi-account. What exactly is the probability of being wrong?

Hello. Check if you have granted yourself the permission to manage multi-accounts
I just installed addons [BS] Multi-account detector 1.3.3, but it doesn't look like the top tab (Multi-account) image below
permits right, need help.
you appreciated this error

View attachment 252228

when I bought it 2 days ago, it doesn't show up Multi-accounts, then it gave an error (image), yes - it granted permission to manage several accounts, today it worked thanks 021

Screenshot_52.webp

thanks 021

Hello, @021. There is a critical problem with add-on. It shows people with same cookie which is really not multi-account (About 50-60 accounts)

Is there any way to fix that? I disabled add-on cause of this.

Ignore the ones that aren't evercookie. Those are the only ones that are reliable - not the fault of the addon.

Installed yesterday. Got a flash of error during the installation process but it shows installation successful afterwards.

Found the following errors in log;

IMG_20210527_071419.webpIMG_20210527_071516.webp

I could see the add-on option in ACP, setup but could not see the option in group permissions as shown in the overview page.

Really good add-on. But some times, it perceives people who really don't have anything multi-account. What exactly is the probability of being wrong?
Hello

The accuracy of the definition is indicated in the description. The fingerprint may be inaccurate, because this is a collection of browser settings for a particular user and they may coincide.

Hello, @021. There is a critical problem with add-on. It shows people with same cookie which is really not multi-account (About 50-60 accounts)

Is there any way to fix that? I disabled add-on cause of this.
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of the add-on
2. If this is an evercookie definition and it is made in the latest version of the add-on, there is little chance of mistake.

Installed yesterday. Got a flash of error during the installation process but it shows installation successful afterwards.
Just delete them, same error during installation and update is acceptable.

I could see the add-on option in ACP, setup but could not see the option in group permissions as shown in the overview page.
1. Try to look carefully and use the search on the page
2. If you can't find the permission, rebuild the add-on and see if it appears
3. If the problem persists, please contact me

Could this plug-in potentially cause high load / read errors on an extremely active forum? (8000 new registrations / 150k~ uniques / day)

Hi
I very Keen to get this add on
If I click on the buy now button
I get this message

"Unfortunately, we are forced to report that an accident has occurred on the server, due to which all user data has been lost :(
You can restore your funds and/or license by creating a thread in this forum.
All users will receive compensation in the form of 30 additional days to the license or $10 for internal balance.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

Do I have to register first?
What sort of payments do you accept
I can only do credit card or paypal

Hi
I very Keen to get this add on
If I click on the buy now button
I get this message

"Unfortunately, we are forced to report that an accident has occurred on the server, due to which all user data has been lost :(
You can restore your funds and/or license by creating a thread in this forum.
All users will receive compensation in the form of 30 additional days to the license or $10 for internal balance.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

Do I have to register first?
What sort of payments do you accept
I can only do credit card or paypal
Hello. This is an ad on the site, it is displayed to everyone. To buy an add-on, you need to register on the site, top up your balance and buy a resource.
Yes, you can pay by PayPal or card

.apologize, here is the link to the replenishment of the balance: https://devsell.io/bank/
Yes it would be much better and easier for new buyers if you told us the amount for the add-on and then we can pay by paypal. I don't really want to have a wallet to top up. Just extra work for me.
Why do you do it?
Every other add-on I have I just pay the amount with paypal or credit card
It makes you and your add-on a little suspect to new buyers
Things need to be quick and easy

Yes it would be much better and easier for new buyers if you told us the amount for the add-on and then we can pay by paypal. I don't really want to have a wallet to top up. Just extra work for me.
Why do you do it?
Every other add-on I have I just pay the amount with paypal or credit card
It makes you and your add-on a little suspect to new buyers
Things need to be quick and easy
Agreed. It's a very awkward way of doing things and frankly a PITA.

Top Bottom