021 deleted - What happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG LLC

I have only one of his addons but I think I have a replacement.

What happened that everything was deleted?

Think he got himself banned and then deleted because of mouthing off at staff.
Not a good look.
Hope the missing addon doesn't stuff your site up dude.

Think he got himself banned and then deleted because of mouthing off at staff.
Not a good look.
Hope the missing addon doesn't stuff your site up dude.

He hasnt been banned, and he decided to delete his own resources in protest after repeatedly breaking the forum rules and being warned accordingly.

He is likewise welcome to continue to contribute at any time as long as the rules of our community are followed.

He hasnt been banned, and he decided to delete his own resources in protest after repeatedly breaking the forum rules and being warned accordingly.

He is likewise welcome to continue to contribute at any time as long as the rules of our community are followed.
Ah that makes more sense.
I'm sure i saw a few of those posts he made.
Oh well what a tantrum!
Thanks

He hasnt been banned
He has now. For the avoidance of doubt, it was me who did it, unilaterally.

I will take any criticism that's due for any recent delays or lack of communication. But I won't stand by and have members here taking their frustration out on the hardworking support/moderator staff.

For context, 021 got his pants in a twist because he had a few posts deleted in accordance with the forum rules which we have done and do apply consistently. Fine, it happens, I'd have happily heard his side of the story. Most people, however, are more than capable of swallowing their pride and taking it on the chin. Instead, he threw his toys out of his pram and acted like a baby and continued to incessantly target staff members here with, frankly, pathetic insults and digs.

So while 021 was more than welcome to continue posting here and continuing advertising his products and services here, he's now burned that bridge through his own stubbornness and childish behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom