🇪🇸 XenForo 2.2.8 Spanish Translation [Deleted]

Anyone been able to get a hold of Fulgura recently?

I sent them a PM on January 29th trying to get a copy of the Spanish translation for my forum and still nothing.

I've sent him a message days ago, but now that I'm reading this thread, I'm not sure if he is still active. Have anyone been able to download this translation lately?

Fulgura updated 🇪🇸 XenForo 2.2.7 PL1 Spanish Translation with a new update entry:

Update to last version

Hello.

The add-on has been updated to the latest version.

But not all are good news. Since version 2.2.7 PL1 it has become paid.

10€ for the full pack, which includes (XFI, XFMG, XFRM and the main translation of XF).

Thank you and I hope for your understanding.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

El complemento ha sido actualizado a la ultima versión.

Pero no todo son buenas noticias. Desde la versión 2.2.7 PL1 se ha convertido de pago.

5€ solo por este complemento, o...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
For new people who want to have Xenforo in Spanish.
It will not give you the translation, because it asks for 1000 messages in the forum. (Ridiculous!)
Don't waste time like I did ...
You have the same translation searching a bit on google.
I'm sorry to leave you this comment ... But your requirements are absurd!!!
Now I'm going to have to translate the Xenforo completely. And do not doubt that when I have it I will put it here Free for everyone!

The same thing happened to me, I could not access this free translation because my forum was new and did not meet the requirement of having 1000 messages. I have had other forums with a lot more than 1000 messages, but they don't meet the requirements either because they are in a dead end. It really is absurd to have to jump through so many hoops.

With an add-on that is paid, something similar happens, that in spite of paying the license its author makes you go through many similar hoops, because of his obsession with piracy.

All this could be avoided if those responsible for XenForo those who put the conditions both to upload their work to this site, and in the same way the conditions that have to meet the customers of this XenForo to download the resources.

I think the logical thing is that the requirements to be met to make use of the resources hosted on this site are decided by the administrators of XenForo, and that everyone, customers and developers have to abide by the same rules, and not leave it to the whim of each developer or translator.

I as a XenForo customer need to have a greater unity of criteria, it is chaos that each developer and translator set their own rules to access their products.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello. Maybe you should reread the conditions.

Now it is very simple, if you pay you will have this add-on, and if not, then nothing.

Easy, right?

Now, PayPal is only accepted like a "friends or family, and once the money is in my account, you get the translation (never before) This should take around 2-4 days, and depend if is weekend or not.

I don't care about your translation Mr. @Fulgura
I have more options, but I think it is important to unify the criteria for uploading and downloading resources from this website.

There is another resource, currently eliminated, that I would like to mention: Smileys Bar [Deleted], whose developer made you jump through several hoops after paying for the add-on to avoid piracy, and did not give it to you upon payment like other paid add-ons.

What happens is that this is not the place to talk about a general topic that goes beyond a specific resource, and I apologize. I will move my suggestion to the corresponding section or forum.

The same thing happened to me, I could not access this free translation because my forum was new and did not meet the requirement of having 1000 messages. I have had other forums with a lot more than 1000 messages, but they don't meet the requirements either because they are in a dead end. It really is absurd to have to jump through so many hoops.

With an add-on that is paid, something similar happens, that in spite of paying the license its author makes you go through many similar hoops, because of his obsession with piracy.

All this could be avoided if those responsible for XenForo those who put the conditions both to upload their work to this site, and in the same way the conditions that have to meet the customers of this XenForo to download the resources.

I think the logical thing is that the requirements to be met to make use of the resources hosted on this site are decided by the administrators of XenForo, and that everyone, customers and developers have to abide by the same rules, and not leave it to the whim of each developer or translator.

I as a XenForo customer need to have a greater unity of criteria, it is chaos that each developer and translator set their own rules to access their products.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I share my translation for all of you and free... this is a fraud. The translation It is not 100% complete but this is better than nothing

I share my translation for all of you and free... this is a fraud. The translation It is not 100% complete but this is better than nothing
Hello @Chris D @Brogan @Mike

It is the second time that this user has disqualified me or my work. It was previously reported some time ago and the staff delete her post.

Also comes to spam "her" resource, which is mine and has been STOLEN.

Your resource has also been reported by ROB.

I have the necessary proof (since 2017) to demostrate the theft of MY WORK and that he says it is his.

I don't care about your translation Mr. @Fulgura
I have more options, but I think it is important to unify the criteria for uploading and downloading resources from this website.
The problem, in my opinion, is that the XenForo API to check if a site is true or not, has important shortcomings.

For this reason, developers are looking for ways so that their work is not hacked, even if it is free.

If I want to do a job for free, I can do it, but I do not allow other users to place it on nulled sites, which earn money, either from advertising or "donations". That if it was not ethical, being the reason why these things were requested.

I hope I have explained myself. Whether you agree or not is different, which I respect, as long as it is polite.

Sorry I'm a bit confused as to what is going on and, honestly, this kind of thing is really tedious for us to have to get involved in.

I don't really have the time to be reading conversations from 2017, or several pages worth of messages in this thread to handle accusations of plagiarism.

If someone can summarise for me exactly who is accusing who of what WITH EVIDENCE then we'll gladly review it.

If you do not have evidence one way or another, we are not going to get involved and I strongly urge you to instead start a conversation with each other with a view to resolving the issue amicably in private and if you cannot do that, then you should ignore each other and move on.

Sorry I'm a bit confused as to what is going on and, honestly, this kind of thing is really tedious for us to have to get involved in.

I don't really have the time to be reading conversations from 2017, or several pages worth of messages in this thread to handle accusations of plagiarism.

If someone can summarise for me exactly who is accusing who of what WITH EVIDENCE then we'll gladly review it.

If you do not have evidence one way or another, we are not going to get involved and I strongly urge you to instead start a conversation with each other with a view to resolving the issue amicably in private and if you cannot do that, then you should ignore each other and move on.

This user got angry because he did not meet the requirements to have the free translation and it was not provided.

He took a translation of mine that ended up in nulled sites (version 2.0.0 Beta 6) (I will not put links) and created a new resource in which it says that he is the author, when it is false.

Now that I have updated the version, this user appears again and says that my translation is a fraud and puts a link to his in my resource.

Summary: this user steals mine translation, pretends it to be his, he come to my resource to publicize my stolen translation.

Also he is a repeat user and only causes problems in my translation.

It's simple, I wanted to buy him the translation into Spanish, but he didn't want to sell it to me, so I decided to translate my own and I share my translation free to all of you.
That's all...
I guess he's pissed off because someone has translated the forum and posted on xenforo for all and free 🤣
Peace 👍

GIF de combat de bébés animaux

@Chris D @Brogan @Mike

This user is not only laughing on my face, he is laughing at all developers face.

You have the proof in the link to the conversation that I have put above and you do not want to see it.

It seems that you are allowing this user to STEAL their work from the developers.

Am I correct that you want me to compare a copy of the translation from the conversation in 2017 to the one that @bolibick has posted here?

If so, I can confirm there are a significant number of similarities. Likely too many to be a result of coincidence or accurate translation. The main differences seem to be adding phrases that didn't exist in 2017.

@bolibick are you going to release a version of the translation which you have translated yourself or should we just delete the one that you have taken from somewhere and uploaded without the author's permission?

Am I correct that you want me to compare a copy of the translation from the conversation in 2017 to the one that @bolibick has posted here?

If so, I can confirm there are a significant number of similarities. Likely too many to be a result of coincidence or accurate translation. The main differences seem to be adding phrases that didn't exist in 2017.

@bolibick are you going to release a version of the translation which you have translated yourself or should we just delete the one that you have taken from somewhere and uploaded without the author's permission?

Yes, it is exactly what I wanted.

As you can see, there are no differences with the 2017 translation, it is the same XML file.

Coincidence? Impossible. Once the decision is made, and I think all know what it will be..., would it be possible to delete everything from message # 109 and following?

If you take aditional decisions against this user, I prefer not to know them.

Thanks a lot @Chris D

hahaha obviously there is similarity since it is the same language. I don't care, I already have my forum translated and I'm happy. I have made this for people who are like me.
Those people are hoping to buy Xenforo and then look for the Spanish language pack.
@Fulgura asks for 1000 posted threads and I don't know how many more things to sell him the Spanish Language pack.
A fraud and senseless ... do what you want. I'm not going to cry like a child if you delete my resource of my translation(It's free, I don't get money in exchange). I delete it myself so as not to give you work.
I don't want any more problems! but think and reread the comments and private conversations because this resource will only cause problems in the future.
I withdraw from this discussion. Greetings to all

Last edited:
Top Bottom