- Your sales page on front-end
- Your purchases page on front-end
- New sales payment mode : Centralized (as opposed to individual)
Sales payment can be configured in two modes:
- Individual: Users get paid directly either by PayPal or external means (eg. money, check, ..., if you authorize it as you wouldn't be able to get percentage on sales).
- Centralized: You get paid by PayPal for every sale of users items and you then manually transfer the money back to the seller. The buyer has the mean to confirm the effective reception of the item thus allowing you to only give money back for guaranteed sales
Thanks to @Trueprime
for funding the new mode.